The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

What are you watching?

Home Forums Lounge What are you watching?

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7856

Made apoint of not borowing the second series of Breaking Bad because I found it impossible to do anything except watch it, but have, instead started watching The Returned, which will probably take up most of today. It’s very creepy.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7856

That series on BBC4 about shipwrecks is fascinating. The problem is I keep catching the repeats in the early hours of the morning and nodding off again before the end so I’m having to piece the programmes together like a jigsaw. My semi nocturnal existence is taking it’s toll.

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17329

Moe, have you caught Monty Halls show on Channel 5 on a Monday Night…..it’s all about diving down to shipwrecks and the like, might be your cup of tea.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7856

I’ve become so nocturnal I looked out of the window this morning and saw they’ve built a wind farm a few fields away; no idea when they appeared. It all depends on who fronts these programmes..I was really looking forward to the series about Istanbul but am finding it really boring. I sometimes watch that extreme fishing programme. Then again, I often find myself staring at the shopping channel. My ex boss sent me a Christmas card saying ‘you must be really busy these days’. If only she knew the truth :oops:

thehorsesmouth
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5472

Didn’t bother with Sons Of Anarchy but I finished Band Of Brothers yesterday. I wasn’t sure about it during the first couple of episodes but as I became familiar with the characters I became really absorbed by it.

Started watching the new HBO programme True Detective. Loved the first two episodes and going to watch number three today :)

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 17329

Don’t normally like things that are hugely popular like that, THM, but loved Band of Brothers, could watch it over and over. You’re right, just gets better as it goes on.

Really looked forward to The Pacific a couple of years ago, but was a bit underwhelmed.

Bulwark
    • Total Posts 3119

Looking forward to the next season of Game Of Thrones. Am currently watching a zeries called Banshee that one of my American friends put me on to. Its good too…

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.