The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

What A Load Of Cobblers. Football Season 1

Home Forums General Sports What A Load Of Cobblers. Football Season 1

Viewing 13 posts - 69 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

Good atmosphere at the game :good: looks like a close game, the Maidenhead goal, only just sneaked in the post.
    All to play for Tuesday night, and at 7pm tomorrow the draw is made for the first round.
    Good luck Tuesday, I see your 6/1 to win with Freds, knowing you, youll be on at that price.. :yes:
    Brackley are 15/8, Ill have a correct score shot on Tuesday.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32167

Taunton are rightfully underdogs.. my friends that go most games home and away all said the same thing in that this was Tauntons best performance of the season… Were Maidenhead below par? Taunton will have to put in another “best” performance and even that may not be enough if Maidenhead can step up a gear. Still the magic of the cup is alive… And Taunton are in the hat so the dream of playing a Bristol Rovers or a Wrexham is still on.
    6/1…?? Seems fair enough I may look at the away win and both to score as Maidenhead did control and create a lot in the 1st half…🤔

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 32167

Weston super Mare got the tie I was after. How good a draw was that for them. 1st time they have made the first round proper aswell.
    Crawley town for Taunton if they can get a result tonight at least it’s at home but a big task on their hands tonight first…⚽⚽⚽

Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

I see that Nathan, it was my instant reaction that, you’d be gutted.
    Fingers crossed for tonight, if Taunton can get to a penalty shot out, its a 50/50.
    Very happy with the Cobblers draw against Kettering, last week at Notts County was the first win in any cup for 18 matches. Ill be lumping into that magic 4-1 home win. Might even be a TV match, as apparently Kettering are the official highest scorer’s in the FA Cup ever..

Brackley have a fair chance tonight, but id expect with the draw against Braintree, both teams would fancy their chances of a potential round 3 match. So will be a tight affair and Id go for a draw.

Please dont ask about the weekends world conker championship and steel conkers, Im not in the know about this, its in the press..King Conker cheats with Steel Conker..I wonder if he used the same one over the permitted 6 strikes.

Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

Tonight
    Banbury to win V Bedford Southern League Central and Brackley V Hangers FA Cup double 21/20 and 21/10 equates to 5.35/1 x 5

So -42.5 now…Edit -32.5..

Participant
    • Total Posts 32167

Is there extra time tonight or is it straight to penalties?
    Bookies have extra time priced up but I’m not convinced that’s the case so in a rush of hash took the 9/1 any team to win on pens which if straight to pens is the price of the draw in theory … :scratch: :wacko:

Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

Im not sure, Ill have a look, I think is straight to pens.

Typical FA, cant find the Info..sorry

Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

According to local radio, ET is on

Participant
    • Total Posts 32167

I thought the bookies maybe right but took a chance incase as I couldn’t find any info either
    its only a fiver so I’ll let in run
    Maidenhead 1 up on 4 minutes.. could be a long night.. :-(

Participant
    • Total Posts 32167

20 mins Maidenhead have missed a penalty… I’m listening on peacocks radio and its all Maidenhead, which is what happened on Saturday so Taunton need to hang in there, hopefully the penalty save can swing the momentum.

Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

Banbury are 1 to the good, Brackley are scaring me. But a draw at half time.
    Its good these days that one can get a live commentary on non league stuff :good:

45 Mins for the peacocks to get back in the match..

Landafar
    Participant
    • Total Posts 800

Looks like Il prefer to follow non league rather than England now, nought against TT but ffs, Ill cancel me USA Trip for the world cup now.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32167

Great result for Brackley ..💥

Taunton put up a good fight and had a few chances to level but the better team have gone through with two late goals

Viewing 13 posts - 69 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.