The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Welsh National 2012

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Welsh National 2012

Viewing 9 posts - 35 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    GDC
    • Total Posts 939

Who will pwise go for do we think?

Universal Soldier could be the one :-) I’m happy with 14s and 33s Our Island

trapper john
    • Total Posts 195

jadlani for me grade1 winner on heavy ground 10-5 on his back will need to bounce back to form and getting a bit long in the tooth but at 33/1 worth a punt another at a price could be mon mome

TomBarkley87
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1835

Who will pwise go for do we think?

Universal Soldier could be the one :-) I’m happy with 14s and 33s Our Island

Could be Our Island, seems to have been cut across the boards.

chalk jockey
    Participant
    • Total Posts 253

At the prices I will chance Incentivise EW @ 66/1,more hopeful of the place than the win.Will 16 start?

If you go to back a certainty always buy a return ticket.

• Total Posts 2

The Irish Mud Lover Jadanli looks a very good each way bet. He looks overpriced at 40/1 . He will love the trip and the deeper the ground the better. He won the Grade 1 Powers Gold Cup at Fairyhouse as a Novice in heavy ground before injuries intervened. Trainer Paul Gilligan’s yard got back firing last summer after virus ripped thru’ Yard.

I have backed Teaforthree antepost and still believe he has great chance winning but this minute if I was looking for value bet It has to be Jadanli…came 3rd recently in Big Troyton chase at Navan. :D

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

I’ll go with

Jadanli

(40/1) too. I remember he won the Powers Gold Cup in a bog a few years ago so he should love the stamina test.

Participant
    • Total Posts 5577

Superb ride from Paul Carberry, we won’t see many better this year I’d say. Teaforthree lost very little in defeat.

Participant
    • Total Posts 2936

Racing Post tweeting about the entries and number of runners yet the card hasn’t been updated.
    Meanwhile on Irishracing.com, it’s been fully updated

Might just back Monbeg Dude now.

Nice birthday present !

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1889

It really cheeses me off when a springer or a long-shot beats mine. If Paul Carberry had, say, left his challenge too late (or Monbeg Dude had been kept under control by Walter and Donny), I’d have had the first second and third. Honest, I didn’t bet on the whole field! None of t’others.

And imagine if I’d been reckless enough to do the tricast! Oh.. er.. I’d still have lost, wouldn’t I? Probably because Walter wasn’t doing his job, rabbiting on about Charlie Kong, ‘those little guys in black pyjamas’, who fought against him so worthily in ‘Nam….!

Viewing 9 posts - 35 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.