The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Well Done FIFA

Home Forums General Sports Well Done FIFA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pompete
    • Total Posts 2391

For taking a hard-line against Chelsea – Story Here[/url:2mygok5e]

I think this whole business just shows Chelsea up for what they are – two-bob & no class.

Grasshopper
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2316

Cue clivex to tell you you’re speaking "Utter drivel" and that "It’s an injustice, Calamero" :mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

I’m all for clamping down on this sort of behaviour, but in a transfer-reliant sport do we really believe that the decision won’t be overturned at appeal?

It’s tantamount to restriction of trade if nothing else, though I have no idea if that can be applied to an organisation as well as an individual.

Goldikova
    • Total Posts 1537

It’s about time all these English wannabe big timers were dealt with. Next up hopefully they can enforce a rule with regards to spending without means. The same goes for Madrid and all the rest of them, get them all pegged back into the real world.

Onthesteal
    • Total Posts 1387

Blatter and Platini’s assault on anything English continues with the dust of Eduardo’s landmark punishment for diving, hardly given time to settle.

Whatever next?

Peter Poston’s Ghost
    Participant
    • Total Posts 548

Having spent very little in this transfer window they can afford Nick Freeman (Mr Loophole) to get this one overturned.

Chelsea do seem to be a recent serial offender in this sort of thing but if we dig deeply enough there should be enough dirt to get ManUre closed down :D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.