The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wednesday 31st January

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wednesday 31st January

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Please post all selections below…

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I used all my luck on Saturday + Sunday so these will probably run like drains but here goes anyway:

3:10L – One of those races you look at for hours without making a decisive judgment and you end up wishing you hadn’t bothered(!) but

1pt ew You Do The Math NO BET AT CURRENT ODDS

Sole Agent appeared to me to be the best horse over hurdles but i don’t think it will see the trip out. I’m Sparticus in iteresting but risky and unless it drifts i am happy with the above selection at about 5/1.

2:00L 1pt ew Silkie Smooth 13/2 (Paddy Power)

Ok so it looks like a dog but this is a poor race and a reproduction of its last effort would get it a place. If shes puts her head down she can win this.

2:30L – This is a nice little race. I was looking for something to oppose the favourite with but the favourite looks good. However 7/4 isn’t for the faint hearted. Basically there are 2 lighlty raced horses that are open to improvement that I like. One is Si Foo, the other is Toucantini who I think will reverse the placings with High Tribute as it gets a 4lb pull, and is making her handicap debut. Not Too Taxing and High Tribute are both also making their handicap debuts, with Not Too Taxing being dropped down from 8f after not really staying last time. It is a difficult race but as i say I like the two that have just run 3 times and Toucantini is a good e/w price. However if there is a non-runner it is a no bet race. (Unless the jolly drifts)

1pt ew Toucantini @ 16/1 (Stan James – Huge Price -William Hills go 10s)

3:30L 1pt ew Brookby @ 9/1 (Stan James) – Am optimistic this will drift in price. if it gets a good pace has every chance. EDIT: Yes it has drifted

1:20N 2pts Nevertika @ 9/2

2:20N 3pts ew Cedrus Libani @ 3/1 –

I am not that keen on this sort of bet but you can forget about its last run. Over this distance on this ground it is 1/1 and it was a romp. The favourite looks a tough nut to crack but this one will get the nutcrackers out and have a damn good go!

3:20N 1pt ew Cool Cossack @ 14/1 (generally) – the favourite looks well in but if this one is ready to run again it can put up a good showing.

Phew that’s a lot of points staked!

Edited now the prices are out

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 11:12 am on Jan. 31, 2007)

SELECTTIPS
    • Total Posts 221

Leicester.<br>13:40 WALTON WAY +1<br>14:10 BACK FOR THE CRAIC +5<br>14:40 SKIPPERS BRIG +3<br>15:40 LIZZIE BATHWICK +2<br>16:10 KILDEE LASS +1<br>Lingfield.<br>13:30 SPINETAIL RUFOUS +2<br>14:00 GINGER POP +1<br>14:30 SI FOO +1<br>15:00 SPOT THE SUBBIE +1<br>15:30 REBELLIOUS SPIRIT +2<br>16:00 EARL KRAUL +1<br>16:30 NAWOW +1<br>Newcastle.<br>13:20 HERE’S JOHNNY +1<br>13:50 PERFECT PUNCH +1<br>14:20 NAIAD DU MISSELOT +3<br>15:50 ERISKAY +3<br>16:20 MYSTICALLY +1

Today’s Total Recommended Stakes = 30 points

Tuesday’s List gave 2 winners from 16 selections (1n.r), a strike rate of 13%.<br>Highest s.p: 9/4<br>Lowest s.p: 1/2<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 10.25<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 19.25<br>January’s Stats.<br>131 winners from 510 selections (18n.r), a strike rate of 27%<br>Highest s.p: 10/1<br>Lowest s.p: 1/5<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 85.01<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 72.20<br>

moolarman
    • Total Posts 60

Good Morning All,

I have a tip for today –

3-10pm Leicester – Im Spartacus

I think I will go each way, however I will check the odds at Lunchtime before I decide.

I have a few more on my NEW Look blog page –

Moolarmania!

Good Luck!<br>Moolarman

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

1:20 Newcastle — Here’s Johnny has to carry a penalty but his form is good enough for him to have a decent chance. Useful conditional James White takes off 5lb. Backed e/way at 5/1.

4:00 Lingfield — Rowan Warning has been running consistently this winter and looks ready for the step up in trip to 10f. Backed to win at 7/2.

• Total Posts 2065

Yeah that makes sense. guess which one i wrote down the wrong time for and so missed the race and bet. Yep the 3pt ew that won.

Please excuse me while I go away and hang myself.

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 3:19 pm on Jan. 31, 2007)

• Total Posts 2065

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 2:04 am on Jan. 31, 2007[br]I used all my luck on Saturday + Sunday so these will probably run like drains but here goes anyway:

3:10L – One of those races you look at for hours without making a decisive judgment and you end up wishing you hadn’t bothered(!) but

1pt ew You Do The Math NO BET AT CURRENT ODDS

Sole Agent appeared to me to be the best horse over hurdles but i don’t think it will see the trip out. I’m Sparticus in iteresting but risky and unless it drifts i am happy with the above selection at about 5/1.

2:00L 1pt ew Silkie Smooth 13/2 (Paddy Power) 4th

Ok so it looks like a dog but this is a poor race and a reproduction of its last effort would get it a place. If shes puts her head down she can win this.

2:30L – This is a nice little race. I was looking for something to oppose the favourite with but the favourite looks good. However 7/4 isn’t for the faint hearted. Basically there are 2 lighlty raced horses that are open to improvement that I like. One is Si Foo, the other is Toucantini who I think will reverse the placings with High Tribute as it gets a 4lb pull, and is making her handicap debut. Not Too Taxing and High Tribute are both also making their handicap debuts, with Not Too Taxing being dropped down from 8f after not really staying last time. It is a difficult race but as i say I like the two that have just run 3 times and Toucantini is a good e/w price. However if there is a non-runner it is a no bet race. (Unless the jolly drifts)

1pt ew Toucantini @ 16/1 (Stan James – Huge Price -William Hills go 10s)

3:30L 1pt ew Brookby @ 9/1 (Stan James) – Am optimistic this will drift in price. if it gets a good pace has every chance. EDIT: Yes it has drifted last

1:20N 2pts Nevertika @ 9/2 2nd

2:20N 3pts ew Cedrus Libani @ 3/1 – Won Profit 10.8pts

I am not that keen on this sort of bet but you can forget about its last run. Over this distance on this ground it is 1/1 and it was a romp. The favourite looks a tough nut to crack but this one will get the nutcrackers out and have a damn good go!

3:20N 1pt ew Cool Cossack @ 14/1 (generally) – the favourite looks well in but if this one is ready to run again it can put up a good showing. 4th

Phew that’s a lot of points staked!

Edited now the prices are out

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 11:12 am on Jan. 31, 2007)<br>

I am not posting in lays and plays again, it is cursed :angry:

Profit 0.8pts

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 3:38 pm on Jan. 31, 2007)

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 755

4.10 Leicester<br>Hardybuck<br>likeble Jockey on board in amatuers race<br>loads of runners so its a tiny win bet.

(Edited by sporting sam at 4:08 pm on Jan. 31, 2007)<br>2nd @ 6/1

(Edited by sporting sam at 10:32 am on Feb. 1, 2007)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.