The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wednesday 22nd NOV

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wednesday 22nd NOV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Eccollo has been in great form recently but the combination of an increase in his hcap mark, wide draw and top weight means that he may not find it so easy in the 5:20 Kempton.<br>Hassaad looks a decent each way alternative. He is not the easiest of rides and can start slowly but I think that the Kempton track will suit him better than the Lingfield course where he finished a decent 2nd last time. With his stable in cracking form then he’s worth a bet imo and I’ve backed him e/way at 5/1.  

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2067

4:50 Kempton

An emerging favourite of mine is running – Sparkling Eyes. She’s a fussy little so and so and may not take to the surface but she is overpriced at 11/2 if she does.

2pts Sparkling Eyes 11/2 (general)

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Nice selection Swallow, and a good call for taking the price.

FSL – I thought before the race that Sparkling Eyes looked a short runner, and I still think so. She looks the type to drift along and occasionally manage to last home, if they continue with her, but I would be tempted to try her over the minimum for a few runs. Her mark is becoming more realistic by degrees as well. (No doubt she will win a 9f handicap next week now…)

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2067

I think I’d be tempted to try her over 5f too Non Vintage.

-2pts

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

She’s definetly a 5f filly, but what her form does show is how terrible a Quen Mary it was this year that she finished fourth in. Look out for the fifth that day in a Wolverhampton nursery today off 72!!!! Slippersearcher.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.