The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

$$$

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Please post below…

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

River Gypsy (3.20 Lingfield) lightly raced for a 5-y-o with only six racecourse appearances so maybe there’s been a problem with him, however he ran well enough last here last time to suggest he can win a race of this nature, especially as there ought to be a bit of improvement to come, it’s a race that won’t take much winning and he’s worth an interest at around the 6/1 mark with Pace Shot and Ganymede the likely dangers.

RESULT :-

River Gypsy 7/2 finished 4th which was probably an ok run even though I expected a bit more.

Sporting Life comments :- in touch, chased leaders 2f out, no impression until stayed on final furlong opened 11/2  

(Edited by Jim JTS at 5:23 pm on Feb. 15, 2006)

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Please post any selections in here other than on the main page of the forum.

thanks! :(

ScotiaScotia
    • Total Posts 111

Franklie goes to Lingfield for the leg up on one ruuner today White Bear 4.30 Running well at the moment on the AW C/D winner winning twice at Lingfield only up 2lb after latest defeat finishing second could go close today.

5/2 Hills 3.80 on the BF exchange. sitting steady at the moment best price was 438 – 4.19 to small stakes, 1.72 a place.<br>Good luck with your selections today.

(Edited by Scotia at 11:48 am on April 12, 2006)

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

thank you! :)

Daylight
    • Total Posts 369

:laugh:

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

Great card at York and competitive (just the way I like it) :biggrin:

As I don’t do lays I’ll post some fancies of mine, the rest can be found on my website if interested… ;)

<br>Focus Group is my idea of the winner in the opener (1.45), he’s gradually getting his act together after looking very promising on his first two starts when with Henry Cecil, on his seasnal reappearance he could be excused his poor run as the ground was heavy and next time at Chester he tried to come from off the pace and that’s not always ideal at the "dogtrack", he still ran well though to finsih a close 3rd and I feel he’ll go very close as long as the ground isn’t worse than good to soft. Blue Spinnaker is my alternative.

<br>The final race on the card (4.55), Tears Of A Clown interests me as I think he’s better than his form suggests and couldn’t have won any easier in a weak race last time at Southwell, this is tougher and he gives weight away all round but looks the type to progress and go onto better things, he held a Derby entry at one stage so connections must think something of him, Scot Love is my alternative.

<br>Good luck whatever you back! :)

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Belmont, R5, 5/17, 3 Fairly, any, any<br>Belmont, R6, 5/17, 11 Bruni, any, any<br>Belmont, R7, 5/17, 2 Stephi, any, any<br>Belmont, R9, 5/17, 9 Chosen, 5 Sigh, 12<br>Good Luck!

Free Sample Selections posted daily <br>Graded Ratings, Spot Plays, Exacta Models for <br>Professional Thoroughbred and Harness Bettors<br>http://www.tekwrytrs.com/<br&gt;

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Sorry … duplicate post<br>Good Luck!<br>

(Edited by traynor at 7:08 am on May 17, 2006)

colinf
    • Total Posts 145

Naas 7.20 Allexina to make all – rain coming to suit

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

6:40 Bath – 5f Maiden

2pts Rouen @ 4/1

Is the form pick for the race. Will handle the conditions and looks a good chance for it to get its head in front.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

I agree with you that Rouen is the form pick but he hasn’t progressed a great deal in 3 runs and I expect one of either the Beckett or Hannon horses to improve past him. If forced to select I’d go with Grand Prix but there isn’t any value in it at current prices so I’m happy to watch the race.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Gamble landed thats for sure<br>

Jim JTSJim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

<br>Please post below….

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

Parnassian looks primed to go close in the last at Salisbury after a good run at Newmarket last time out,the more rain the better for him.

I’ll be at Wolves to cheer on Teddy (Kahlua Bear) who runs in the 7.30 and would have a squeak off a good draw.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.