The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wednesday 14th June

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Wednesday 14th June

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

2:10 Beverley

I’ve quietly been following Granny Peel but I’ll be taking her on today. I have Baytown Paikea 4lb clear of Granny Peel and given that the draw heavily favours Baytown Paikea I have taken some of the 4.6 about BP. There doesn’t seem to be much confidence behind Compton Verney but I still have it as the danger.

2pts Baytown Paikea 7/2<br>1pt Compton Verney 54/1 (Betfair)

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

That hurts. Granny Peel won by 3l

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Belmont Spot Plays Wednesday 14 June<br>Seventh Race<br>#2 Dave<br>#8 Night Chapter<br>#1 Ashkal Way<br>Recommended Strategy: <br>Straight Exactas 2-8 and 2-1

Eighth Race<br>#2 Rumspringa<br>#1a Royal Moment<br>#1 Awesome Twist<br>Recommended Strategy: <br>Straight Exactas 2-1a and 2-1<br>Good Luck!

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Hollywood Park Spot Plays Wednesday 14 June<br>First Race<br>#1 Heirloom Rose<br>#6 Swiss Please<br>#3 Prizessin<br>Recommended Strategy: <br>Straight Exactas 1-6 and 1-3

Second Race<br>#6 Crowned Dancer<br>#3 Sabalucious<br>#2 Delivering Speed<br>Recommended Strategy: <br>Straight Exactas 6-3 and 6-2<br>Good Luck!

http://www.tekwrytrs.com/Home/FreeSample.aspx<br>Free Samples of DDSS Ratings for Belmont, Arlington, Hollywood, <br>Woodbine, and Louisiana Downs posted daily.

(Edited by traynor at 7:33 pm on June 14, 2006)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.