The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Wealth Warning 2024

Home Forums Betting Chat – Bets & Tips Wealth Warning 2024

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Skybet have a boost on Kyprios.

1/1 Kyprios to win by 3+ lengths – Saval Beg Levmoss Stakes £8.00

-£40.00

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I’m on Witch Hunter at 50’s before I started this thread as on Lockinge thread. The going will be an advantage and 28’s top price now. Certainly has place claims. Inspiral is the class act and if on song will be hard to beat.

Kings Gambit ran Bracken’s Laugh close at Newbury over a mile on soft. He’d previously won on good to soft so I think the step up in trip won’t be an inconvenience. Persica was a good third to the guineas winner when they raced at Kempton. Running style could suit this race and I should be played with late finish

9/2 Kings Gambit – London Gold Cup £5.00
    11/1 Persica – London Gold Cup £5.00

-£50.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Kings Gambit returns £27.50

I’m on Witch Hunter at 50s already, can’t remember if I’ve mentioned that. Ginger rates him a 200/1 chance. Statement’s like that is how he ended up owing me fish and chips
    Anyway for thread purposes I’ve added a couple more nuggets

22/1 Witch Hunter – Lockinge £2.50

-£25.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

A couple small plays

I was thinking Bucanero Fuerte would be odds on so had to have a play at 5/4
    others have a seasonal run behind them but this boy is very good at the distance and as long as he doesn’t pull a bit of freshness may help. Givemethebeatboys is a big challenger but the price has gone now and looks short enough.

Tarawa looks more likely than the opposition to progress… Special Wan is lightly raced so that apply’s there to but Tarawa has been in better races whilst Special Wan still has it to prove

5/4 Bucanero Fuerte – Lacken Stakes £5.00
    11/8 Tarawa – Owenstown Stud Stakes £5.00

-£35.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

”Rosallion didn’t get his prep before the guineas and the going wasn’t ideal but still ran a blinder
    could close the gap on the guineas winner now has had a run and the bend should suit him aswell. Looks to be going to the Curragh next and when winning there the 5/1 for Ascot will be gone

5/1 Rosallion – St James Palace stakes £10.00″

First post on the thread and the 5/1 has already gone.
    I’m expecting a win in the Irish Guineas and will bet that next but going in again for Ascot as the more I think about it the more it seems the winner won more on fitness over ability and is worth taking on.

7/2 Rosallion – St James Palace Stakes £5.00

-£40.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 783

i like that Nathan… “you’re keeping it REAL”.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I’m probably over exaggerating on the guineas winner but still think he is worth taking on at the price.

Looks like I have missed the boat on the Irish Guineas. Haven’t got a unibet account and they were the only ones priced up for ages at 9/4. Everyone else has priced up now and best price is 6/4
    I’ll leave it until nearer the time as Henry Longfellow is still in the shake up. Probably as a sub to River Tiber and if he does run I can see Rosallion drifting out a bit

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I fancied a bet on Classic today but the rain landed at Sandown.
    Music Society runs at Catterick but again the going won’t be helping that one. I’ll keep an eye on proceedings and may play later on dependant on any improvement or bigger odds

One I have played is Rosallion for the Irish Guineas, I have no unibet account so couldn’t play at the bigger odds. The going and weather forecast there looks to have no problems, still don’t trust Aidan with Henry Longfellow, he could throw in a curve ball but on the other hand when he does pull him out I can Rosallion going odds on. River Tiber has a big reputation but has distance and a first run of the season as a negative. Unquestionable first time out aswell which has been a low strike rate for Aidan this season

5/4 Rosallion – Irish Guineas £20.00

-£60.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Won a few quid messaging about with Catterick this afternoon including old cliff horse Music Society to 3 places… :yahoo:

To cut the long story short Skybet are the last to hold odds against on Rosallion so I’ve played topped up slightly

1/1 Rosallion – Irish 2000 Guineas £6.00

-£66.00

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1308

Wealth Manager, How did you rate Hayley’s ride on Docksider this afternoon? Better than Ryan’s but not great?

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

I didn’t catch any of the French racing, what happened?

zilzal
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1308

Finished second, boxed in a little before the straight and the straight just wasn’t long enough. See on Equidia.

Good luck with Rosallion, looks like the heavier rain will be after racing on Saturday.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Yeah, she didn’t have much choice but to sit and suffer on the way round. Think she got out in just about enough time if the horse was good enough but the winner had first run off a steady pace. All about getting a decent early position over in France unless you are onboard something like Zarkava

A drop of rain now might not be not too bad over in Ireland as Hannon wouldn’t want him running on the extreme side of firm either… :scratch:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Apricot Ice is down in trip but I think that won’t inconvenience her at the Curragh with the stiff finish.. With a furlong to go last time out against Igor Stravinsky she looked well in the race and showed plenty of speed. Doesn’t look as if anything in this race will be as good as Igor so a repeat of that run should she her finish in front

2/1 Apricot Ice – 5.15 Curragh Fillies Maiden £10.00

-£76.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Apricot Ice returned £30.00

Forgot to say she was backed into favouritism last time out so they obviously fancied her whereas today was a late drifted. Broke smartly, grabbed the rail and never really looked like getting beat.. :good:

-£46.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Just noticed I never updated the result of my bet in the Lacken

Bucanero Fuerte returned £11.25

-£34.75

Participant
    • Total Posts 32174

Have to take on Aidan’s crew on their seasonal reappearences. Unquestionable is the bigger worry of the two for me but Aidan says he’s behind. River Tiber has a lot of ability but I’d rather see him do it at the distance first

3/1 Haatem – Irish 2000 Guineas without Rosallion £5.25

-£40.00

Viewing 17 posts - 18 through 34 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.