The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Virginia Derby/Arlington Million

Home Forums Tipping and Research Trends, Research And Notebooks Virginia Derby/Arlington Million

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pengamon
    • Total Posts 226

Are any European horses headed to next Saturdays Virginia Derby and do we have any idea which horses are coming over for the 3 Grade 1 races on Million day. Enough good horses to make me leave Saratoga for either weekend?

Adrian
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1041

Bit too early to say for sure about Arlington Million day. 2nd closing is July 25th so that will give us a clearer picture.

Dermot Weld’s Perfect Casting will be the sole Euro horse in the American Derby at Arlington next Saturday – July 21st.

Horses being aimed at the Million include Doctor Dino, Soldier Hollow and Quijano (the latter dependent on how he runs at Vichy).

For the Beverly D we’ve got Irridescence and Touch My Soul plus possibly Flashy Wings.

For the Secretariat Perfect Casting will still be there hopefully and David Wachman has He’s a Decoy.

Hopefully some others for all 3 races including Aidan O’Brien who has not played his cards yet and possibly Godolphin.

pengamon
    • Total Posts 226

Bit too early to say for sure about Arlington Million day. 2nd closing is July 25th so that will give us a clearer picture.

Dermot Weld’s Perfect Casting will be the sole Euro horse in the American Derby at Arlington next Saturday – July 21st.

Horses being aimed at the Million include Doctor Dino, Soldier Hollow and Quijano (the latter dependent on how he runs at Vichy).

For the Beverly D we’ve got Irridescence and Touch My Soul plus possibly Flashy Wings.

For the Secretariat Perfect Casting will still be there hopefully and David Wachman has He’s a Decoy.

Hopefully some others for all 3 races including Aidan O’Brien who has not played his cards yet and possibly Godolphin.

Thanks possibly not enough to tempt me away from Saratoga that weekend and I’ll wait and see about the Virginia Derby a few days as friends of mine are running a horse in one of the jumps races at the Saratoga Open House next Sunday.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.