The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Video clips from Newcastle Last night???

Home Forums Horse Racing Video clips from Newcastle Last night???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Darcie
    • Total Posts 2

Hi there. I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I will find a video clip from the last race at Newcastle last night?
    My first child was born yesterday and her name is Darcie. The winner of the race last night was a horse named Darcies Pride and we had a tenner on her.
    I would love to have a clip of the race so we can show her later on in life?

Is there a youtube like equivalent for racing?

Thanks for your help

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8992

Well done , on both counts! I’m sure someone will come up with an answer for you.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8373

I bet if you contacted the stable they’d send you a photo of the horse as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17716

There’s certainly a replay of the race here:
    http://www.attheraces.com/yesterdaysresults/?ref=main+nav
    though you may have to register (free) and sign in.
    When she’s old enough to watch it, tell her its a gift from her Uncle Reet. 8)

Drone
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5616

Contact details for the trainer:

Paul Midgley
    Sandfield Farm
    Westow
    York
    YO60 7LS

Office Tel: 07976 965220

Darcie
    • Total Posts 2

Thanks very much for all the well wishes and replies, I’ll get right on to these options. It’s truly a miracle at the moment.

Thanks again

Kautostar1
    • Total Posts 384

Awww wow that’s so amazing. Brought tear to my eye that did, good luck let us know what stable say! :D bless yous xxxxx

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6964

If no other avenue produces the goods for you, you can always go straight to the source and get the race video or DVD from Racetech;

http://www.racetech.co.uk/sales.htm

"RaceTech is uniquely well placed to sell videos and DVDs of past races – for grateful punters and doting owners – as well as prints of photofinishes. If your horse has won ten races in a row, or indeed lost twenty races in a row, RaceTech can supply a compilation of all those unforgettable occasions.

The company’s Video Sales Unit keeps recordings of all races for three years – plus Classics and some other selected big races back to 1961 – and makes extensive use of this unique archive for individuals and for the major broadcasters.

Photofinish prints can be supplied for any race run during the last two years, with prints of Classics available from the first use of the photofinish camera back in 1947"

Races sell at £40 a pop and photoprints at £30 each.

HTH,

Jeremy
    (graysonscolumn)

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.