The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

US Open 2020 Tennis

Home Forums General Sports US Open 2020 Tennis

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

DANILL MEDVEDEV 13/2

Runner up last year lost a 5 setter to Rafa that rival not here but while Djokovic is here still not lost a match yet 1st up is Delbonis who prefers the clay instead a few more softer matches for him but then likey be Berretini in last 8 while a semi final with Thiem.

FELIX AUGER ALLAISAME 100/1

Felix the cat is type of player who can make a impact here young player got everything and gone far in big events like Miami masters got to last 4.Draw here is Monterio up 1st should deal with him then a potential match with Andy Murray be intresting.While Cilic out form but may find form again but also Thiem in same half to.And should not be underestimated.

DENIS SHAPALOV 66/1

Big server from Canada if fully fit has 3 matches that should not cause him issues while Taylor Fritz be last of those matches but feel Denis can beat him while either the winner of Goffin vs Opelka could face him in last 16.
    Likely Djokovic in last 8 tough that is but is the type of player can make a impact here.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

PETRA KVITOVA 25/1 Womens

Normally not go well but that more down to fact she goes deep at Wimbledon and also New haven a week before US open but both of those events not happen this year so much fresher here.Has Begu in opener expect her to beat her and while her 3rd match likely Bouzkova who improving beat Petra but that form be reversed.Then be either
    Yastremska or Rybakini who both improving fast but Kvitova have to much for either.A last 8 clash with Osaka be brilliant match but no reason think she not beat her

AMANDA AMISINOVA 40/1 Ante post bet

She 1st bet here at start of year has a few matches expect her to breeze past and then could face Sakkai who did well last week while could get Serena in last 16.She not fear her US rival and if can get past her then be every chance of making final.

ONS JABEUR 60/1

This woman from Tunisa has improved so much last 12 months got to 3rd in us open last year but then this year lost to Kenin in last 8 of Australian open.Could of beat Halep in Dubai not able take MP but her draw this week not as hard expect.Kawa up 1st then Sinikova or Kanepi while a rematch with Kenin this rival may not be in same form as earlier this year.Mertens be tough in last 16 but not impossible to beat.While maybe Sabalenka or Venus in last 8.And get to last 4 could be Serena or i hope Aminsinova.

Guys will you be having a bet on Tennis Nath,BigG anyone else

Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22767

Alexander Zverev 25’s
    Petra Kvitova 22’s

just a couple of small bets for a bit of interest
    good luck with yours Daz

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22767

Djokovic is a gonna
    that’s opened the whole thing up

Member since March 2008
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

Has mate still find it amazing how Kvitova went out last night

raymo61raymo61
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4909

That has opened up the Mens draw!!

Participant
    • Total Posts 22767

Potential final Daz with our picks although Thiem looks a tough nut to crack first

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22767

I was hoping that your guy would meet mine in the final Daz,
    Thiem would have been my 2nd pick after Zverev so slightly kicking myself although I’m still in it

Member since March 2008
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

Did well Zverev mate though 2sets down last night come back win 3-2 am gutted on my bets

Participant
    • Total Posts 22767

That was painful for me last night it was

Member since March 2008
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5973

Gutted for you mate were you on him EW should won where he was 2sets up and a break to

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.