The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

UD’s RD’s

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems UD’s RD’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

If Matron wants another losing system, who am I to argue?

Short priced selections using rolling doubles.

Let’s start with:

Pontefract 4.10 Destination Dubai <br>Goodwood 5.35 Inchberry <br>

(Edited by Urban Dave at 10:36 am on Sep. 25, 2003)

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Oh hello Urby, nice to see you again. I’m pleased that Matron has let you out and given you a breather from that padded room, that yellow stuff out there is called sunshine…. The scar on your forehead from the labotomy is healing well, you’ll have the stitches out shortly….. is this too much for you to take in all in one hit…. mmmm…. let me try and put it over in a language that you’ll understand…..  Duuhhh!,  eh,  huh, what, cackle…… is that any better, that’s pure Norfolk speak…. HAHAHA…… wipe that spittle off your chin……<br>Welcome back Urb…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Nice to see you out and about from the confines of the hospital grounds Urby.

Don’t forget your monthly check-ups, otherwise it will be back to "section" time once again.

MrE is decorating at present and I thought it would be good therapy for you to go and assist him – part of your rehabilitation  back into society programme. I thought it would theraputic for you to express yourself on his ceilings and walls – none of these nasty things you were painting in art therapy though –  we don’t want poor MrsE throwing a wobbly do we.

I am sure your system will be better than my abysmal efforts at present.:biggrin:

Regards – Matron<br>:cool:

(Edited by Matron at 11:52 am on Sep. 25, 2003)

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Oh well – one non-runner and one loser to start things off … so no change there then. :rolleyes:

Still it’s nice to be out in the fresh air again after so many months spent staring at the walls with only the faint screams from the other inmates to listen to.

The closest I could get to a selection today was Chanterelle in the 2.25 at Haydock but it looks too risky up against so many unraced rivals.

Back tomorrow – have fun you crazy kids!

Dave.

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Three for Saturday:

Plumpton 3.45 Mantilla <br>Haydock 4.25 Son Of Greek Myth<br>Plumpton 4.50 Flying Spirit

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

The wanderer returns to start a new month and hopefully find some winners …

Lingfield 1.55 Green Manalishi <br>Hexham 2.05 Xaipete <br>Hexham 3.15 Rose Tea <br>Hexham 5.00 Valeureux <br>Hexham 5.30 Moonlit Harbour

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Stick with it Dave – these things always turn around in the end.

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

Oh, memories!!!!…. you just made me remember when I had something turn around in my end, bloody painful it was too, the tears didn’t stop flowing for a week…. that’ll be the last time I trust Matron with that anti wrinkle cream, I shoulda suspected summat was amiss, thats a funny place to remove wrinkles from……<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

You lot are as mad as a sack of badgers! ;)

Green Manalishi 1st @ 5/6 <br>Xaipete n/r<br>Rose Tea 1st @ 4/6<br>Valeureux 1st @ 1/2<br>Moonlit Harbour 1st @ 4/5

Now that’s more like it … here’s a few for today:

Chepstow 4.05 Web Perceptions<br>Redcar 4.15 Smart Hostess <br>Uttoxeter 4.55 Bid For Fame

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Web Perceptions 1st @ 1/3 <br>Smart Hostess 1st @ 8/11 <br>Bid For Fame 1st @ 4/11

Finally managed to find some more selections:

Exeter 3.10 Researcher <br>Exeter 4.10 Albuhera <br>Towcester 4.20 Flora Muck

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Researcher n/r <br>Albuhera 1st @ 4/7 <br>Flora Muck d/ht 2nd

Didn’t quite make ten in a row but there’s always next time right? Running total for October using rolling doubles is +8.4 points.

Just the one for today:

Huntingdon 2.20 Ollie Magern

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Ollie Magern 1st @ 1/10

It’s a shame I didn’t know the second favourite was going to be a non runner or I probably wouldn’t have bothered. Still, a winner’s a winner …

York 2.00 Putra Sas <br>Carlisle 2.45 Roppongi Dancer <br>York 3.40 River Treat <br>Huntingdon 4.30 Lorenzino

Urban DaveUrban Dave
    • Total Posts 629

Putra Sas 1st @ 4/11 <br>Roppongi Dancer 2nd by a head – bugger! <br>River Treat u/p <br>Lorenzino fell

Not a great day …

Bangor 3.30 Pharpost <br>Bangor 4.05 Cumbrian Knight

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5825

Get those winners in quick Dave – I feel MrE is lurking<br>and is going catch you with your trousers down if you are not careful!

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2149

I’ve got just the thing for our Urb when he’s got his trousers down…. and it’s not a belt…. hehehe….. nor what you lot are thinking!!!!….. it’s a little something I’ve "borrowed" from Matrons office, it’s long and thin, made of steel and has a wire that comes out of the end and on tother end is a nasty looking crocodile clip that fits very snugly onto a 12v battery….. Matron tells me that he uses it for the relief of wind but I thought that in Urby’s case, a bottle of gripe water would work better……. hahahaha…. not that I’m suggesting that Urb should have a pint bottle of gripe water rammed up his jacksie but the thought does tickle me….. if you go for it Matron, bags I hold him down…….. hahaha…..<br>:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

MrE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 107 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.