The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Two Nuns

Home Forums Lounge Two Nuns

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

Two Asians go into a bar.

They then enjoy a drink with an ethnically diverse mixture of people.

Which is just how it should be nowadays.

Cracks me up every time that one.

Mike<br>

Andrew Hughes
    • Total Posts 1904

Amusing but slightly missing the point. Seems to me that you have a moderated forum or you don’t.

This forum could become a free for all in which everyone is free to post up whatever the hell they feel, as an experiment in total freedom of expression. It would soon become completely unreadable. Cormack does a good job of moderating this forum and frankly, given the racist nature of at least one of the jokes on the thread, he had little choice.  

betlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2668

Cormack does a good job of moderating this forum

<br>A brilliant job actually.  It was just a light-hearted quip.

I’ll get me coat.

Mike

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Good one that Mike .. !<br>:cheesy:

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

Who’s the racist then?

I missed it!

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

A new Nun or a (very religious woman that dresses in a habit) goes to her first confession. She tells the priest (a very religious man that wears a dog collar) that she has a terrible secret. The priest (a very religious man that wears a dog collar) then tells her that her secret is safe in the sanctity of the confessional.

She says, "Father, I never wear panties under my habit."

The priest chuckles and says, "That’s not so serious, Sister Bernadette. Say five Hail Marys, five Our Fathers, and do five cartwheels on your way to the altar."

:giggle:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Sorry guys – I find judging what to let go and what to leave on the forum difficult as we do have a wide audience, including some younger racing fans and I have to act in what I think is best for the forum generally. <br>It is very rare for me to get rid of a thread/post/topic and there are many members who would like to see me get rid of more so it is a bit of a tightrope I’m afraid. All I can do is try to judge things as I see them. Although that means I can, and will, get the balance wrong from time to time hopefully it’s a pretty free and easy forum most of the time.

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

A cab driver picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and the driver won’t stop staring at her. She asks him why is he staring and he replies, ”I have a question to ask you but I don’t want to offend you.

She answers, ‘My dear son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun a long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”

”Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.”

She responds, ”Well, let’s see what we can do about that: <br>No1, you have to be single and No2, you must be Catholic.”

The cab driver is very excited and says, ”Yes, I am single and I’m Catholic too!”

The nun says ”OK, pull into the next alley.”

He does and the nun fulfills his fantasy. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying. ”My dear child, said the nun, why are you crying?”

”Forgive me sister, but I have sinned. I lied, I must confess, I’m married and I’m of another religion.”

The nun says, ”That’s OK, my name is David Cormack and I’m on my way to a Halloween party.”  

:giggle: :giggle:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Grrrrrr!!!:angry:

Jim JTS
    • Total Posts 841

:giggle::giggle: <br> Corm<br>

sberry
    • Total Posts 1801

i’m getting all paranoid :o

heffo
    • Total Posts 319

Funny story for ye that I heard on TodayFM.<br>A woman was out walking her dog during one of the fine spells a few months back and bumped into a member of The Green Party. He was en route canvasing for the Irish General Election. He stopped her to chat, as they do. After giving her his speil he said goodbye and his parting word’s were  "..couldn’t you get used to this global warming?".<br>Unfortunately they wouldn’t name the politican.

Kevin
    • Total Posts 295

A senior citizen goes in for his yearly physical with his wife tagging along. When the doctor enters the examination room he says,

"I will need a urine sample, a stool sample, and a sperm sample."

The man, being hard of hearing, turns to his wife and asks, "What did he say?"

The wife yells back to him,

"GIVE HIM YOUR UNDERWEAR!":giggle:

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Now that IS funny! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.