The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Tues 16th August

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Tues 16th August

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

I wasn’t going to post or bet for a while nut there’s a horse called CONNOTATION running in the 3:00 at Brighton tomorrow. I thought this was sneakly placed in a weak race last time and backed it but it was declared a non-runner. Interestingly, the horse was very well supported before it was declared a non-runner. I’m going to get on early and just have an each-way nibble. It may be tailed off last but I’m pretty sure its got the ability to win a race like this one.

1pt ew Connotation @ 25/1? (its sp will be lower i think; if not then i’ve done my money)

Good luck all

ps I reckon Inflight will turn over the favourite in the 2:00 nursery.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

5th @ 9/1:o  beaten by 1.25l and 3 shds. Its immensely irritating that it should come so close yet still miss out on the placings but I can console myself in that the 25/1 i took with William Hills did soon vanish as it was supported right the way down to 6/1. At the end of the day though the horse had every chance and couldn’t win, so this is one i will be avoidng next time.

Inflight did win the nursery in the 2:00 but the favourite was a non-runner so it was only 7/4 2f

Alas, I hope you all did better than me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.