The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Triumph / Bumper

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    barry dennis
    • Total Posts 398

Deadly Sins,  I hope this " whisper " is available to the general public,  otherwise a visit from the JC awaits.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Mad Fish is hardly a whisper. Some people have been crowing it from the rooftops for weeks.

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

I am not saying Mad Fish will win, but I am addressing your earlier post where you stated you were laying Mad Fish as he would not make the cut when the truth is the BHB handicapper has told the trainer he rates the form very highly and will make the cut.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Even if he was eliminated by ballot, stakes on the horse would be refunded.

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

Aidan,<br>I think its Willie Mullins talking up his wifes horse but beaten 5 lenghts in a 10 runner bumper does to me not look like winning form. <br>I dont seem to recall reading anything about the BHB handicapper telling Willie Mullins he rates the horse very highly I think overall he is very reticent.<br>Although Willie Mullins record in this race is exellent he does often win it with one of the less fancied runners.

DJ<br>I realise that any horse that is eliminated by ballot goes down as a ‘no bet’. I am happy with my position and think if it makes the cut it still will not win , personally I dont think that despite the fancy name that it has done anything near enough to be at the top end of the market.

<br>

Aidan
    • Total Posts 1198

Willie Mullins has had conversations with the BHB handicapper and he has told him the horse is virtually guaranteed to get a run. Now you think his form is not good enough and thats fair enough……..but your initial post stated you were laying him because you thought he wouldnt make the cut…..this is just plainly wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.