The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TRF Vs Pricewise 2015

Home Forums Racing Competitions TRF Vs Pricewise 2015

Viewing 8 posts - 426 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • Author
    Glendronach
    Participant
    • Total Posts 16

VTC, thanks for taking care of my selections during my wanderings, its much appreciated.

Participant
    • Total Posts 1708

10 races, and 5 of mine are already out! Haha, my selections are looking rather sorry for themselves!

Participant
    • Total Posts 61

Wow, Did not expect to win this at all, Thanks very much VTC for running this and taking on the huge task of checking and updating all the data, an absolute headache I am sure.

Cracking site with a great bunch of racing fans and it’s a pleasure to be here.

Cheers lads.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6114

Wow, Did not expect to win this at all, Thanks very much VTC for running this and taking on the huge task of checking and updating all the data, an absolute headache I am sure.

Cracking site with a great bunch of racing fans and it’s a pleasure to be here.

Cheers lads.

You kept on at the same pace as Coneygree! Well done, and as ever, an enormous thanks to Bobby for herding this bunch of cats so willingly, skillfully and with such good humour. You’re a true gem, my friend. Great work

Joe

Participant
    • Total Posts 16950

Well done to Keptonsamepace for beating Pricewise and the rest of us with some canny selections and great each way prices, a truly deserving winner. :yes: :good: Hope you had some good bets on those choices.

Many thanks Bobby for all your hard work throughout this competition and for keeping it going through the changeover of the Forum when all our old posts looked like they had been written in code. :wacko:
    Well done with Uxizandre and look forward to next years compy, better start studying now :mail: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    • Total Posts 15020

Joe, Jac………..thanks very much for your kind words. Joe, you’ve got to have eyes on the back of your head with some of them, they’ll do anything to steal a point here or there haha. Jac, that day when the Forum switched over, and the entries looked as if they had been written in swahili……that was not good :wacko:

Blocked
    • Total Posts 8241

Thanks to VTC for running this and putting up the cash.

I had great fun taking part, although all my way-out selections either didn’t run or didn’t feature.

Congrats to the winner and enjoy that Fiver prize ;-)

Cheers Bobby, the crack was good.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Participant
    • Total Posts 16950

Great gesture Kepton :good:
    Was a real treat to see old Potentate looking so good on The Morning Line
    when they visited Greatwood a couple of weeks back and lots of other old faces.
    They do such a great job especially with the disabled children.
    Thanks to Bobby for putting up such a generous prize :rose: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
Viewing 8 posts - 426 through 433 (of 433 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.