The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TRF Ten To Follow 2022/23

Home Forums Racing Competitions TRF Ten To Follow 2022/23

Viewing 12 posts - 137 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 637

I’m genuinely made up at winning this. It’s the big one on here, and I was happy enough with my third in it last year

There’s a lot of thanks involved here. Thank you to everyone for the kind messages, to Thehorsesmouth for a great finish, to everyone who donated towards the prize fund, and of course to VtC for making it all possible

Participant
    • Total Posts 2189

Congratulations Jeff! :good: A very tough comp to win and what a great score! What a tight finish too – well done to THM and Lemons for making it onto the podium with excellent points totals as well. A very exciting finish.

Thanks as always to Bobby for running this mammoth contest for us, you did a masterful job as always mate. :yes:

TakeYourTime
    Participant
    • Total Posts 593

Well done Jeff, amazing score. Well done also to the other podium finishers and a massive thank you to VtC for running this every year. A real slog I’m sure.

Participant
    • Total Posts 4675

Well done, All Jeff, and thanks-as ever- to VTC for running the competition so smoothly.

Already got my list ready for next year, when Jungle Boogie will return to sweep all before him. 😂

Participant
    • Total Posts 92

Well done Jeff – you hung on well there at the end ! Bad luck Horsesmkuth ! Thanks a million Bobby for organising it again and for keeping us all honest & up to the minute – I never really got involved sadly. Must do better next term 😎😎!!

Participant
    • Total Posts 2926

I think that was one of the best

Congratulations to All Jeff and many,many thanks to VTC for running it again

Participant
    • Total Posts 13202

Bit late here, but superb competition. The horseracing knowledge
    was outstanding this year.

Terrific score and a great win by All Jeff :yahoo:
    Superb runners up in Thehorsesmouth and Lemons68. :good:

A huge thankyou to Bobby for running this competition,
    I love it and the numbers don’t lie. It’s the Gold Cup
    of Competitions :good:

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 637

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I’m really grateful for it. Thank you

buckers
    Participant
    • Total Posts 708

It’s a very belated well done from me Jeff. That was a great score. Well done also to Thehorsesmouth + Lemons68 for making the top 3

All Jeff
    Participant
    • Total Posts 637

Thank you Buckers. I’ll be trying to follow in the footsteps of you and Euroalien by winning it twice, but I know just how difficult it’s going to be :wacko:

Participant
    • Total Posts 623

Bob, you can forget about my prize, I don’t deserve one after subbing out Envoi Allen :wacko:

Just a brilliant comp as ever, in a league of its own again. Big and very late congrats to All Jeff and Tommy

• Total Posts 14971

Good to see you back Mark. Yeah, I thought better about pointing out that move, it was a sore one alright for you. Message sent mate

Viewing 12 posts - 137 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.