The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TRF Ten To Follow 2022/23

Home Forums Racing Competitions TRF Ten To Follow 2022/23

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    • Total Posts 14971

Loads of you scoring from Constitution Hill, and great to see a few you with double with L’Homme Presse, namely Aaron, Graham, ITS, and Lemons

McFabulous and Remastered scored for myself

Constitution Hill 26.25
    L’Homme Presse 27.5
    McFabulous 23
    Remastered 12

• Total Posts 14971

Really nice performance today at Haydock by Ballygriffincottage, and looks a promising pick for Ken

Ballygriffincottage 14.63

• Total Posts 14971

Nice wins today at Exeter, with Gelino Bello scoring for ITS and Mark, enoiygh for Mark to move third, followed by Shakem Up’Arry winning for TYT

Gelino Bello 13.45
    Shakem Up’Arry 14.30

• Total Posts 14971

Edwardstone the big winner today of our Bonus Race, and only Alien and Nathan had him.

Alien gets the double with Facile Vega, but performance of the day goes to Nathan with the treble, courtesy of Jonbon, and enough for him to take up the running. Well played Nath

I’d be here all day with the rest of you had Facile Vega and Jonbon. Well done all, and good move into third for Tommy

Edwardstone 56
    Facile Vega 11.10
    Jonbon 26.19

• Total Posts 14971

Bladeblaster takes up the running, with the very impressive Mighty Potter doing the business for six of you. Well dine Blade.

Lossiemouth a very good looking pick for Alien too, and puts him bang in the picture.

Lossiemouth 19
    Mighty Potter 29.2

Participant
    • Total Posts 2189

Thanks Bobby. It’s nice to see one my “dark horses” do well.

• Total Posts 14971

See saw battle at the top just now, and Nathan takes up the running today after Gaelic Warrior had a nice stroll round Tramore

Gaelic Warrior 11.10

• Total Posts 14971

Energumene scores for just the 27 of you, and enough to put THM as yet another new leader. Well done Tommy

Energumene 26.10

• Total Posts 14971

Lots of you scoring with the very impressive Galopin Des Champs today, including Hot Fuss, who landed the double with Appreciate It.

Yet another new leader, as though THM had Appreciate It, the win of Galopin was enough to put Lemons top. Well done Mark

Appreciate It 11.2
    Galopin Des Champs 26.1

• Total Posts 14971

THM had just 24 hours off of top spot, before Journey With Me puts him back ahead. Well done Tommy

Journey With Me 12.3

• Total Posts 14971

Nice debut over fences for El Fabiolo today, scoring for Dac, Blade, Grass, Mike, and Tonge

El Fabiolo 11.1

• Total Posts 14971

Love it when the less popular horses win, and it’s even better when they get someone a double, so well done Blade today with this pair, who got him so close to the top spot going into Christmas.

Altobelli 12.4
    Complete Unknown 12.88

• Total Posts 14971

Loads of you with big scores today, including Jeff, FFA, Roses, Kris, Jac, and Peter, but pride of place again to THM who stretches his lead again. Played Tommy

Good day for Alien too, who’s Lossiemouth looks a big pick. Myself and Rob scored from Royal Pagaille and Snake Roll, while Grey Desire was another to benefit from
    Thyme Hill

Bravemansgame 53.75
    Constitution Hill 26.15
    Lossiemouth 21.6
    Royal Pagaille 12
    Snake Roll 11.67
    Thyme Hill 31.5

• Total Posts 14971

Cracking pick by Peter, as Editeur Du Gite springs a big shock at Kempton. Only Facile Vega, who scores for THM and plenty more of you, stops Peter from taking top spot. Played Peter

Blue Lord looks a smashing pick for Autumnal, and Remastered won for me.

Blue Lord 28.2
    Editeur Du Gite 54
    Facile Vega 26.2
    Remastered 26.5

• Total Posts 14971

Thanks Sungold, hard work sometimes, but I love it really. I’ve had my break though with that cold snap. Back on it now.

THM is playing an absolute blinder, and goes even further ahead, thanks to State Man and Vauban. Just a great team you’ve got Tommy

Goodfellow and Mark also scoring plenty from State Man, and Goodfellow into third just like that. Good pick guys

Vauban scored for seven of you, for a handy 12 points.

Last but not least, Conflated scores for Rummy, and also this weeks big climber Autumnal. He’s had four decent scorers this week, with Blue Lord, Conflated, Gailard Du Mesnil, and Vauban. Well done Autumnal

Conflated 52.4
    Gailard Du Mesnil 26.7
    State Man 51.6
    Vauban 12

• Total Posts 14971

Good week for Rummy, and he gets rewarded for showing a bit of faith towards Minella Indo. Good pick Neil

Minella Indo 17.2

• Total Posts 14971

Rob had the forecast up in the last at Ayr, but sadly only gets the points for Escapeandevade, while Dac has a nice pick in Stage Star, who wins for the second time.

Escapeandevade 12.10
    Stage Star 13.12

Viewing 17 posts - 52 through 68 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.