The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Trainers 2

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Trainers 2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    my dog misha
    • Total Posts 6

A system i have used profitably over the years is to back a trainer horses who has two or more runners in the same race.<br>Today has been very good, such aswinners at 7/2, 25/1<br>7/1 and 5/1, the other sat 50/1.<br>I normally back each way and the 4.0 at Beverly all 4 places were filled by system horses.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi MDM

Interesting idea do you just back to win all selections? Or do you back the bigger ones E/W?

my dog misha
    • Total Posts 6

Being a very cautious bettor anything over 5/1 i back each way.Also you have to consider the trainer and their seasons record or track record, used sensibly this is profitable, as i said i backed all the first four in the 4.0 Bev e/w, although i backed 7 altogether it is profitable.<br>Thanks for your interest.

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

2:10 Market Rasen

Terdad f/c 2 fav 5/1

started 9/2 f

took up running half way round. Beaten by a very fast finishing horse – End of an error (sp 20/1 f/c 33/1)

Both horses trained by M. C. Chapman;)

Do you think your system works better if one of the horses is one of the fancied horses?

Rex

RexWayne
    • Total Posts 405

4:40 Market Rasen

1st (2) Night Fighter 25-1<br> <br>2nd (4) Ceresfield 4-1<br> <br>Both trained by Richard Guest

2nd horse (winning at the last) ridden by trainer

hmmm

<br>

my dog misha
    • Total Posts 6

Hello Rex, i must admit to only doing this system on the flat like today 12/1 and 14/1.Now you have kindly put those up i will have to take a look at NH.<br>Fancied horses depends on trainer, yesterday Gosden had 2 in a race the 25/1 shot wins.<br>Best i had a few years ago, one of the Easerbys had fav and 40/1, the 40/1 shot won by 5 lengths.

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

Hi MDM & Rex,

This is amazing a 20/1 winner & a 25/1 winner!! Even if you had to back two in EVERY race today you would have been in profit. I’m gobsmacked, we’ve all seen the outsider of two on occasions come home 1st but I didn’t realise how common it was.

Out of interest how many qualifying bets were there today?

snowman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 554

That was a bit idle of me. I went away & did the work myself. I make it that in total today if you backed every horse that was trained by a trainer with more than 1 horse in the race – you would have backed 38 selections. In return you would have had 4 winners at 20/1 – 25/1 – 12/1 – & 14/1 for a return of 75 units, a profit of 37 units & very nearly 100%. A bit of a scattergun approach but I will consider anything that gives me profit PROVIDING it’s consistent & worthwhile. I suppose only time will tell – good luck with this MDM.

my dog misha
    • Total Posts 6

Hello Snowman, yesterday was a good day.Today has been reasonable, winners at9/2 and 5/1, in fact Bradleys horses filled all 3 places in the last at Bath as well as 5/1 and 20/1 places in the 2.45 at Muss.<br>Like i have said you have to get a feel for the trainers and their form/track record, i am careful of Nolan Wainwright and L Perratt and a few others.<br>Anyway i hope i may have helped to make you a little profit, last year backing flat racing only and using this system and watching trainers i made enough to keep me out of work for 6 months.Kind regards MDM.

my dog misha
    • Total Posts 6

Good day at Newmarket for this system, winners at 8/1<br>12/1 12/1 and a place at 20/1.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.