The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

TIPSTERS!

Home Forums Horse Racing TIPSTERS!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jimmyk
    • Total Posts 2

Fair comments I suppose. Would not go as far as calling me an idiot. Besides if those of you were in this forum was any good at picking winners, you wouldn’t be wasting your time reading this. You be smoking a big fat cigar on you million pound cruiser!  However some of the services have produced excellent results including winners of 14/1. I will post a treble bet from my best sources this Saturday in this forum. If they all win you can all eat humble pie and my shorts. I challenge everyone to post their treble by 12 noon this Saturday by your own intelligent guess work (or not). Lets see who turns over the most winners. Get ready for humble pie!!!!!!!!!!

Sailing Shoes
    • Total Posts 368

Quote: from jimmyk on 12:32 am on June 15, 2007[brHowever some of the services have produced excellent results including winners of 14/1. !

<br>WOW!!! 14/1…….

Try Sailing Shoes 101/1 on the Nanny Goat…….. ;)

Martha, pass me another big fat cigar…..

PompetePompete
    • Total Posts 2391

JimmyK…there are many people on this forum (myself not included :( ) who post winning selections at good prices, in the Bob Rolf 4PP competition, every Saturday.

Just have a look in there you may be surprised by the quality of ‘free’ information available.

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

As a fellow forumite stated a while back (I think it was clivex):

"Unless you live and die by your betting, then where is the fun in letting somebody else pick horses for you, be they victorious or vanquished"

Obviously clivex didn’t put it as eloquently as I.:biggrin: <br>

clivex
    • Total Posts 3420

I put it far more eloquently than that

Exact words were;

"you would have to be a retarded muppet…" :cheesy:

No. That was about right David. and would never change my view

sporting sam
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1091

JimmyK which service are you spamming then?

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

To use tipsters you have to work out how profitable they are, over time, how much you regularly bet and what percentage of your stake money would you be using to pay for tips.

For example, if you paid £5 per day and they were giving 10% profit, then you would have to turn over £50 a day to pay for the tips. If you wanted to win £10 per day, you wold have to be staking £150 per day, a third of that is required to pay for your tips.

.. mugs away, as they say !!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.