The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

tips

Home Forums Horse Racing tips

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    schema
    • Total Posts 3

is there any rules on this forum that I cannot share potential winners with others?

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

Not at all. There is a Daily Lays and Plays section if you want to post purely tips for a days racing. There is also a System section if you select your horse methodically. Alternatively if you wish to expand on why you think a horse will run well in a particular race then this is generally acceptable in the main Horse Racing section, as it is designed to proke a discussion on the merits or otherwise of your selection process.

However, blatant spamming of a tipster website won’t be tolerated and will, at best, result in you not being taken seriously by other members if you are a genuine poster and, at worst, banning from the forum.

Just to let you know that I am not a member of the Admin team but my views on spamming are mirrored by virtually every other regular poster on this site.

PS – welcome to the forum!

admin
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 736

Davidbrady has summed the situation up perfectly schema. Posts, such as the one you put up last night, which simply direct people to a tipping service are veiwed as spam and will be deleted. Anyone consistently breaching outrules on spamming will forfeit their membership.

David<br>Admin

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total Posts 17718

intresting

Gerald
    • Total Posts 4294

Good grief, Frankie. Are you working your way through from Page 1?

I’ve meant to do that in the Systems section, but have never gotten around to it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.