The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Tipping services…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dandan
    • Total Posts 199

Brilliant performance.

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I can’t argue with that.  Great tipping.<br>Obviously LE has his bad days and his VERY good days ;)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Excellent.

EC does he ever tip a loser?

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Crying?

If I was I’d be wiping my eyes with £20 notes all these Lazy Excuse winners I’ve been backing.

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

I find it funny that when he wins, everyone is telling him how brilliant he is.  However, when his selections lose no-one says sweet FA.  Not even an "unlucky mate, better luck next time".  It’s like the old addage that no-one notices you unless you are giving them something for nothing.  I find that annoying.  Ignorance pees me off.<br>When he blows out it’ll be like he is all on his own in there, just another mug.  When he wins however, there will be 8 – 12 replies.  <br>Wed and Thurs last week, 245 views and not one single reply.  Fri, as soon as there is a winner, there are 5 telling him how wonderful he is.  Obviously ‘wonderful’ only applies when he is dishing out the winners :o<br>I find that quite sad.

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Looks like Mr Excuse has gone underground.  Bottled it? :biggrin:

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

Hope he’s OK.  Excuse my tasteless humour.  Sometimes I think i’m getting more and more like Thommo every day :biggrin: <br>

davidbrady
    • Total Posts 3901

RD, sometimes I think it too:biggrin:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.