The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Thursday June 28

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Thursday June 28

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    traynor
    • Total Posts 49

Belmont Spot Play<br>Wednesday June 28 – Third Race<br>#3 Brushed Bayou<br>#1 Burmilla<br>#2 May Day Vow<br>Good LUck!

http://www.tekwrytrs.com/Home/FreeSample.aspx<br>Free Samples of DDSS Ratings for Belmont, Arlington, Hollywood, Woodbine, and Louisiana Downs posted daily. <br>

(Edited by traynor at 8:23 am on June 28, 2006)

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

traynor,

Is it Thursday there, already?

A profit yesterday. Today I’m going for some long shots, all of which are given an excellent chance according to the ratings:

Sal 3.30 FREE TO AIR and DREAM CHAMPION

4.30 AUDIENCE and NORTON

5.00 THE COMPOSER

Carl 3.20 TOUGH LOVE

3.50 GO SOLO

4.20 BAHAMIAN DUKE.

Artemis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1736

A losing day yesterday. A lot of racing today but short on quality. A few value bets:

Sal 3.10 RAINBOW MIRAGE(top-rated)

3.40 BLUEBOK(top-rated)

4.10 SIR MONTY(clear top-rated, looks day’s best     bet even at around 7/2)

Newc 3.20 ARTISTIC STYLE is completely overlooked by the pundits, but he’s only 1pt behind joint top-rated Hartshead and Blue Trojan. Reportedly doesn’t like the ground and often reluctant to race. Obviously not one for the mortgage but worth an interest at very big odds.

Edit: I sincerely hope this horse does not get near the top of my ratings again, because I will probably feel obliged to take a completely objective view and back it.

(Edited by Artemis at 7:11 pm on June 29, 2006)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.