The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Tevez Situation!

Home Forums General Sports The Tevez Situation!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tipster88
    • Total Posts 44

Crazy week for football with Calos Tevez refusing to play! what does everybody think of this?

Souness and Redknapp sum it up well in this vid http://www.theplayersnet.com/premier-le … lay-video/

• Total Posts 1800

Bloody brilliant :D

From the perspective it diverts the stupid hacks tiny litle minds from elsewhere.

Tipster88
    • Total Posts 44

What do you think they should do with him?

Eclipse First
    • Total Posts 1569

Keep him till Hallowe’en, they’ll make loads on trick or treat!

Participant
    • Total Posts 221

Mascherano did the same beofore his transfer to Barca last year. Refused to play for Liverpool before the game at Man City funnily enough. Doesent say much about some Argentian players menatlity’s but then again look at the great Messi, complete sportsman.

Personally I hate City and I am glad. I hope it falls apart and the Billionaires pull out stradling the club in debt and sending them back down the divisions were they belong.

I nearly hate Man City as much as United, not quite though!! Dont tink Tevez has done himself any favours though in seeking another big club. West Ham tried to take him back on loan today but City have refused. Dont tink he would of been too happy in the championship.

Tipster88
    • Total Posts 44

Yeh I saw that West Ham tried getting him back too! that would have been a shrewd bit of business! Disgrace to football isn’t he…the thing is that he will be the one that will come out of this happy with money in his pockets and a new club!

Tipster88
    • Total Posts 44

I see Tevez is now in Argentina!! I hope he never comes back to be fair!

RedGrumbler
    • Total Posts 15

I don’t think City fans can have much to grumble about really.

Yes it is an absolute disgrace to the sport that Tevez is behaving like this but I think also that this is symptomatic luring players in with crazy amounts of money.

Money can’t buy you real loyalty and although in the world outside of football people are prepared to work hard for their money, inside football money is a commodity so top level footballer’s don’t need to work so hard.

He’s a really good player on his day but this sort of attitude is inexcusable and I don’t think any club should tolerate it. Imagine if he’d refused to play under Fergie, he’d have soon got a boot to the head!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.