The Royal Ascot Certainty? poll

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2014 The Royal Ascot Certainty? poll

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    • Total Posts 21056

Who do you fancy to bring home the bacon.?

Toronado for me…. :oops:

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n
    • Total Posts 21056

B0ll0cks, I was suppose to put Leading Light instead of Sky Lantern d’oh, that’ll teach me for posting whilst watching last years Coronation Stakes.

IBRacingIBRacing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 525

I think Treve and Toranado will both win. Kingman on fast ground I’d have question marks about him even running I’m surprised I haven’t seen anything yet from Gosden but surely that time will come.

Leading Light I’d expect to go in as well. There you go, three certainties. :lol:

stevecautionstevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8280

I think Treve and Toranado will both win. Kingman on fast ground I’d have question marks about him even running I’m surprised I haven’t seen anything yet from Gosden but surely that time will come.

Leading Light I’d expect to go in as well. There you go, three certainties. :lol:

They have had rain at Ascot and it is currently Good to soft, good in places. It is expected to dry out somewhat but they have been watering and Kingman should be fine. For that reason and the fact that beaten ante post horses of mine always come good AFTER the 2000 G I’ll bank on him doing the business.

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5595

LEADING LIGHT for me

GingertipsterGingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 26354

Win or lose, Treve should start much shorter (has a much better chance) than Kingman or Toronado or Leading Light.

value is everything
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8770

I’m in the 9% who think SKY LANTERN will win the Duke of Cambridge at Royal Ascot but Leading Light and Toronado are also on my list..come on Sky :D
    I’m glad you put her in.

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    • Total Posts 21056

Sky Lantern has grown into a monster Jac. If you go on Richard Hannon website and let the photo’s roll you will see that she is even bigger than Toronado who is a beast. One worry would be it took her that prep run last year to get her into shape, do hope she wins though I’ve found nothing to take her on with so might have to have a small bet on her but am saving the penny’s for the CERTAINTY of the year a certain grey who will gain compensation in the Falmouth.

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8770

What a beauty and 20 kilos heavier than last year, can’t wait to see her at Newmarket again she must be spoilt rotten at the Hannon yard. :wink:
    As you say she may need this run but what a prep race to start the season with, just to see her will be a treat and as for the Falmouth 8) 8) .. this time Richard must keep her close to the stands rail.. :P Jac
    http://www.britishchampionsseries.com/n … ption.html

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    stevecautionstevecaution
    Blocked
    • Total Posts 8280

Two bankers landed, will Treve keep it up? Sky Lantern is 9/2 and an ambitious selection. Good luck though Jac

Thanks for the good crack. Time for me to move on. Be lucky.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.