The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The QM Champion Chase

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion The QM Champion Chase

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Flash
    • Total Posts 1144

Quote: from Drone on 4:38 pm on Mar. 14, 2007[br]All credit to VPU but, as was the case when Moscow Flyer unseated in this three years ago, the race lost a lot of its lustre and worth with Well Chief’s early exit.

6.3M traded on Betfair of which 4.1M was on Well Chief.

I don’t ever want to hear a bookie moan again after the first two days of this festival that includes Barry Dennis.

DannyDanny
    • Total Posts 790

Moscow Flyer would have beat that lot even at the age he’s at now how good did he look in the parade.

rolandroland
    • Total Posts 302

thought ashley brook ran a cracker and seemed to be closing again before falling at the last. An unfortunate Well chief, but jumping is the name of the game. <br>i’m sure we’ll see at aintree or sandown how much ability he retains.

SirHarryLewisSirHarryLewis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1208

2 seconds slower than yesterdays arkle.  Not as fast it looked.

SHL

ToneLoc
    • Total Posts 101

Didn’t see any replays but did Well Chief bounce after he fell? :cool:

jazza23
    • Total Posts 25

Quote: from ToneLoc on 8:41 pm on Mar. 14, 2007[br]Didn’t see any replays but did Well Chief bounce after he fell? :cool:

No, but any cheque i write for the next month will, only Black Jack can save me now

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Oh come on Danny, Moscow Flyer would of needed a walking stick the pace they went at his age.

Roly very interesting point about Ashley Brook; it definitely was rallying when it fell, it could of given VPU something to think about.

DannyDanny
    • Total Posts 790

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 12:09 am on Mar. 15, 2007[br]Oh come on Danny, Moscow Flyer would of needed a walking stick the pace they went at his age.

Moscow may of struggled early on but he would have stayed on well he would have defo finished at least in front of Justified in 5th and that’s AT LEAST.

joaaci
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6

C’mon a bit more praise for Voy Per guys!! He was drifting before the race but luckily I had faith and he came through. Saying things like "Had…not fallen etc" is pointless – it’s jump racing – you cannot afford to fall!!! It’s akin to saying "If Henman had hot that ball within the line he could have won" lol!!

Good day for me and my sister – had all 6 winners between us!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.