The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The one and only

Home Forums Lounge The one and only

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

Have watched this (with the kids :D :? ) and have backed Lionel Richie @ 7/2. Not a big price but a stand out performer IMO. A ginger supermarket worker dancing on the ceiling…..Night night :shock:

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Nobody I’d rather be :D

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

Is this like one of those talent shows? 8) …. I must have missed it being over here :lol:

% MAN
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5104

Is this like one of those talent shows? 8) …. I must have missed it being over here :lol:

I think "talent" is pushing it somewhat KT?

I had the misfortune to see the program the weekend before last – the "joy" of visiting parents – and I have to admit I have never seen such talentless rubbish – more like a bunch of second / third rate Karaoke singers.

I think I would rather be forced to spend the rest of my life watching AW racing at Southwell.

Kingston Town
    • Total Posts 1049

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

I saw some of it last weekend.

I thought that the Lionel Ritchie impersonator was sining with a Jamaican accent. So, he’s out.

Sinatra doesn’t sound like Sinatra. He’s out, too.

Diana Ross … Kylie … both terrible.

Cher was the most accurate, but I’d give kudos to the Dusty Springfield tribute.

As she’s trying to replicate the best singer, she’s the one with the bar set highest. And, although she was off on the low notes, she was pretty accurate with the rest of it.

Of course, she’s got feck all chance of winning…

Steve

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

I actually think this is one of the worst programmes ever to be screened on the BBC.

I’m a great fan of shows like X Factor, Come Dancing etc so I’m surprised I hate this so much. But when I think about why I hate it, it simply boils down to not one of the contestants having any real talent in my opinion. I absolutely cringe when Cher sings, most of the acts can’t even hold a note – it’s absolutely terrible.

Mike

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

HELLO Mike. Too true. Lucky it’s not on ALL NIGHT LONG. The 7/2 is EASY money though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

HELLO Mike. Too true. Lucky it’s not on ALL NIGHT LONG. The 7/2 is EASY money though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I TRULY hope you’re right Crizzy, for your sake of course. STILL, you’re going to be RUNNING WITH THE NIGHT for a good few weeks yet as it’s on for a while isn’t it? Let’s hope that come the conclusion you’re well in profit and not a PENNY LOVER.

If he does get beat, I have a feeling you won’t be telling him to Jog On, you will be telling him to SAIL ON and you will be saying to yourself, "It wasn’t MY DESTINY to win this time". Remember though Crizzy, that should he lose NOTHING ELSE MATTERS than to have an ENDLESS LOVE with your SWEET LOVE.

Mike

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

Lord Loom, Mike you either have all his albums or am more bored than me!!! :lol: Bloody funny, spat my chilli onto the keyboard. There’s a bit of beef mince stuck between the A and Caps lock. Cheers

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Lord Loom, Mike you either have all his albums or am more bored than me!!! :lol: Bloody funny, spat my chilli onto the keyboard. There’s a bit of beef mince stuck between the A and Caps lock. Cheers

I’m just extremely bored and looked at his records on Wikipedia :lol: . I could have went on for hours but most of his records I’d never heard of lol. I actually like some of his music to be honest – back in the days when I was in love he did some real tear jerkers :oops:

Hope you get your mince from between your keys lol – or you could always save it for later when your hungry.

You just know I’m going to watch that crap show from now on to see if Lionel wins :lol:

Mike

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

I’m feeling a bit smug cos I reckon my 7/2 Mr Ritchie is looking reasonable ‘value’. :lol: Aint in the bag yet though!

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 789

Not so smug now :? Lionel should have walked that. I believe he could have been doped. :D

yorkshirepudding
    • Total Posts 608

Sad buggers…..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.