The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Dabble

Home Forums General Sports The Dabble

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22561

Arsenal V Liverpool

Scorecast

Andy Carroll + 1-0 – 40/1

£1.00

Etched in my mind is last season game at Arsenal when Andy Carroll playing for Newcastle ran the Arsenal defence ragged. Could have plenty of chances to do the same if Adam and Downing can supply the delivery. If L’Pool do win the most likely score would be by the single goal. Early season caginess might conclude in a low scoring game.

Member since March 2008
    Tipster88
    • Total Posts 44

Carrol was unlucky not to get on the score sheet to be fair! Arsenal look in deep trouble this season!

Participant
    • Total Posts 22561

Welcome to the forum Tipster.

Funny that Carroll’s best chance was from a cross from Enrique. Thought Charlie Adam’s delivery from set-pieces was rusty which didn’t help the cause.

I quite like the chances of MK Dons tonight. Norwich should ring the changes and MK have started the season on fire and will want to continue the good form and a Premiership scalp wouldn’t do them any harm so they should be up for it.

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22561

They only won 4-0…….. :shock:

With Kieswetter away with the fairy’s have gone for both Trescothick and Trego in the top Somerset runscorer market v Gloucester. Both will open and if either can stay in for about 20 odd overs should amass the runs. Would be even better if Gloucster were to bat 1st and set a lowish to mid range total.

Member since March 2008
    Tipster88
    • Total Posts 44

Thanks Nathan! I hope you put some money on the MK Dons!?!?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.