The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Circus Is Here.

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here.

Viewing 17 posts - 426 through 442 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Gunners v City

Will be waiting for firm team news. Both teams to score looks nailed on though

Aguero back tonight. Can Vardy be hunted down in top scorer market.
    If Leicester come down with the xmas decs will 6s be value. He would have to stay fit and that is the risk

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

I really hope Aguero can fire need him in the top 4 and also have City as League highest scorers. They seem to go slow with him when he has come back from injury thus far and he has taken time to find stride before looking sharp then getting injured again so I’m not holding out for anything too spectacular too soon but will keep fingers crossed he stays away from the nurses. Both sides could have many players out so waiting for the line ups is probably the best way to go.

Blackbeard to conquer the World

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Ladbrokes offering the following

If both teams score returning stake as a free bet on MATCH RESULT markets as well as correct score, first goal scorer markets :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Stoke opened up Manchester City far too easily and with Zabaletta and Kompany out and the way Arsenal attack with pace and home advantage I think they deserve to be favs. Silva and Aguero are back for City but I worry how much match fitness they will process so I’m reluctantly going for a home win with the Ladbrokes concession.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Straight match result tonight with Laddies. Arsenal 7/5.
    Easy to put up now Wasp now they are 1 up šŸ˜‰

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

Errrrh….make that 2 up

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

If Manchester City can keep a fully fit squad then I still believe they will lift the title. The main reason for backing the gunners the other night was that it takes Aguero a game or two to get back to match fitness but if he stays fit he will score goals, maybe 5 on boxing day, he is 12 for the hattrick but Sunderland will defend deep so no real value unless City score early and Sunderland come out to play but with Big Sam in charge I wouldn’t bet on it.

Watford at 14’s BTTS against Chelsea away is in with more of a chance going on form.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Stoke is a tough place to visit and with United showing little attacking nous at the moment the home win looks the play.

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

14s Watford and BTTS
    6s Stoke and BTTS

105/1 double

Only problem with this bet is will Man U score? :whistle:

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

SkyBet going best prices on all football league matches on Boxing Day. Till xmas eve

Nothing to put up yet as need to get the turkey and trimmings!! Will be put up something later

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7845

Nath Arsenal win league now mate

Any views on top scorer now at halfway stage. Deeney my best best bet from start of season.

Though in Germany P Aubamenyang is top scorer on at 7/1 now odds on

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

If Aguero, Kompany and co all keep fit then Arsenal will win jack sh!t Daz.
    The only thing I can see as a good thing if Arsenal win the title it may just be not long enough for a Nick Hornby Fever Pitch 2 edition.
    Deeney is a great player but the other lad in the Watford side seems to be this years goal getting with Deeney playing a more support role, take away his pens and he isn’t scoring many. Lukaku, Giroud, Kane and Vardy are the four with the most potential that could keep Aguero at bay. Mahrez has hit 13 as-well, player of the year contender him if Leicester finish top 4 at 6/1.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Forgot to add that P Aubamenyang is a cracking player Daz, hoping he keeps going for you.

Participant
    • Total Posts 467

THe same could be said for Arsenal about the injurys and I prefer the manager to that of Man City, either way it’s been a great seaon to date and I’m cheering on Leicester from here on in.

License to kill the bookies

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

I don’t like either manager to be honest Canford.
    Derby at home to Fulham looks about the banker for boxing day.

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

Stoke is a tough place to visit and with United showing little attacking nous at the moment the home win looks the play.

Bloody great defending for the 1st goal, haven’t laugh so much in ages

Participant
    • Total Posts 32124

I could do with Man City getting about 10 goals

Viewing 17 posts - 426 through 442 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.