The Circus is Here 5

Home Forums General Sports The Circus is Here 5

This topic contains 31 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  darren83 3 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Was going to leave the Brazil game alone but just noticed that Skybet have boosted 4-0 to 10/1 so have had to have a few pennies on it. Venezuela will be getting beat here and by 4 goals won’t be that far away imo

10/1 Brazil 4-0 c/s £3.83

-£6.00

Don't Eat The Pie and Don't Buy The S*n

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

Last week chat to a toon fan o twitter told him Newcastle 6/1 for relagation and now rafa off that price been well slashed as doubt takeover in bin to.

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Will make it tougher for them for sure Daz, I still think Brighton look lacking in the final third, maybe the new manager can do something but I’m not convinced. Possibly go in again on them before the season kicks off.
    Sky Bet are going 4 places in the Championship so will look into that soon aswell, Leeds favs and rightfully so 5/1 at 5th the odds looks a free hit. Derby look a decent enough price but the Lampard/Chelsea saga could be a negative to them if it drags on for too long and Lampard made good progress so if he goes it will be another step back for Derby.

Sadio Mane up and running with 2 goals tonight, could have been a hattrick bar a poor penalty miss by him.
    Joint top scorer with about 7 other players but were in the game.. :whistle:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

Mate what going on with Mane that 2pens missed can’t he score a pen be clear in golden boot if score both

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Sh!t pen taker he is Daz,
    Egypt just went out so his biggest rival for the boot has gone

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1094

Lads…….the circus 5 has been up and running for a month already :mail: :mail: :mail: :mail:

Right will have to take a proper look today then

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Good to see you Wasp
    looking forward to reading your early views

Done Brazil to win to nil tonight, Alisson continues to be a brick and the long run of not conceding must be doing wonders for confidence.

5/6 Brazil to nil £8.00

-£14.00

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Alisson let one in
    Geezus
    Would be nice if Mane could kick clear
    about 5 of them joint top in that now

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1094

Not too much from me at the moment Nath. The only market that interests me in the prem would be the relegation market and at 9/4 you are sitting on a good price for the seagulls to go down. Will be including them in a couple of accas.

I would have been backing Leyton Orient in div 2 but not sure how the club will react to losing their boss before his time. Still can get 22s and that’s not bad considering they finished 4 points above Salford who are trading at 8s. The safer option might be a top 7 for orient in a acca which is 2/1

The Champioship looks as tricky as ever. Sheff Wed had a good finish under Bruce and 22s looks too big but top 6 is also too big at 11/4. Might have missed something in the market though

Will be leaving it a bit longer before committing as I’m sure there will be a merry go rounds on signings

Middle_Of_March
    Middle_Of_March
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2443

I too am waiting before getting involved this season (the Ipswich bet asides).

I have to say, Newcastle and Birmingham to both go down are two early fancies.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

Nath our Mane golden boot bet is cursed he missed 2pens and yesterday 2goals ruled out by VAR there black magic and voodoo going on here

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

I didn’t see any of it yesterday Daz,
    At least they won and we are still in the mix up
    but yeah, looking like a bit of a curse

Nathan Hughes
    Nathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 20492

Just caught up with the football Daz,
    Senegal missed a penalty.. why didn’t Mane take ffs…. :wacko:

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

Mate way MANE with pens in event see why he not take it i hope final not a penalty shoot out i tear slip up i will.

Also see game go 1-0 up in ET then tunisa get a pen only to be over ruled on replay every chance can win it mate but Mane a goal behind Ighalo who scored for Nigeria last night.

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5269

Nath Mane 2 behind now in golden boot final tomorrow

And JUVENTUS 10/1 Champions league early bet to

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.