The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

The Circus Is Here 1111

Home Forums General Sports The Circus Is Here 1111

Viewing 17 posts - 477 through 493 (of 756 total)
  • Author
    darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7622

Can send me tenner next time nath

When space raiders comp back mate i miss those crisps i remember a short head beat for you to send me 100 packs of them in Yorkshire cup.Pale Mimosa won race had 2nd lost out on 3rd.And the drinks no more irn bru you can send me
    choc yazoo

SON 7/1 to score 1st goal away to Everton

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Daz, if you can predict the top 3 Championship sides in the correct order for the end of the season before the New Year begins, if you get it right I’ll send you 200 packets of Space Raiders and a bottle of choc yazoo, I will

Blackbeard to conquer the World

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7622

West Brom
    Norwich
    Leeds

My top 3 nath any other members want to have a go to

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Liverpool must be 1/100 to score against or something like that because the odds of the win to nil will get you a couple of extra pennies to the pound than what the clean sheet will. Old boldy Fred is desperate for Liverpool not to win the league and is top price. Newcastle didn’t muster a shot in anger against Fulham at home so I don’t expect them to cross the half way line in this game with Rafa packing the back 10 tightly around the penalty area with tents pitched firmly. Not sure what the game plan will be when Liverpool score, possibly just stay camped. May even play a changed side with a more winnable game around the corner. The xmas coins are on

8/11 Liverpool clean sheet £22.00

-£42.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Going for a few correct scores in the later games
    think both favs should win but the outsiders look a little over priced.
    Watford at home on their day can be a match for anyone, Chelsea have back peddled quite quickly in recent weeks and this will not be easy for them. Brighton will find it hard against Arsenal but again have it in them on their day, possibly won’t be but Arsenal did slip against Southampton in the last away game to give a bit of encouragement

18/1 Watford 2-1 c/s 50p
    40/1 Watford 3-2 c/s 50p
    18/1 Brighton 2-1 c/s 50p
    50/1 Brighton 3-2 c/s 50p

-£44.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Liverpool clean sheet returned £38.00

Arsenal have started well and 1 up but I’m having a small in running bet on Brighton

12/1 Brighton £2.00

-£8.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

1-1
    come on Brighton…. 🙂

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7622

FELIPE ANDERSON 11/1 1st scorer vs Southampton

My bet today got a few injuries but this lad been good buy for them and can open the scoring today

Nath had Auba yesterday put it up on twitter 100/30

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

They’ve drifted to a price now. I’m in with Saints here tonight lads. The key word is momentum for me

Saints and both teams to score at 19/5

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

On the machine

wasps41
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1161

I’m taking Fulham at home to Huddersfield on Saturday
    11/10 is a reasonable price

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Just seen that Van Dijk is 10/1 with betway for the PFA Player of the year (9/2, 6/1 elsewhere). Liverpool would have to win the league for him to get it and seems better value than the 2/1 for the title but if they did finished top he stands head and shoulders above the rest to get it imo.

10/1 Van Dijk PFA Player of the year £5.00

7/4 best price now, 1/1 with Paddy Power, crazy…. :wacko:

Not watching the game tonight, got the Darts on
    looks like you landed the 1st goalscorer bet with Anderson, Daz with the 1st being an own goal.

With you on Fulham, Wasp. Ranieri seems to have steadied the ship slightly.
    Hoping Watford can drift out to 1/1 too

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

I see betway are offering bet £5 on request a bet in the Liverpool v Arsenal game get a free £5 bet plus another free £5 bet if Salah scores. Will be having a pop on that one for sure. Think the 1st bet has to be over 2/1, checkout the terms 1st if playing.

Stuck a couple of quid on Fulham, the new boss has already tighten up the defence in a short space of time and they have 3 very dangerous players up the other end. Huddersfield are running out of excuses, it’s one thing playing well but it’s the points that count at the end of the season

11/10 Fulham £2.00
    20/1 Fulham 3-1 c/s £1.00

-£11.00

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

Not much on offer with betway regard the freebet offer
    I’ve sent them a price request for the following
    Liverpool to win, over 2.5 goals, over 9.5 corners, over 1.5 Arsenal bookings

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7622

Nath i got mugged last night the 1st goal gone to Redmond last touch came off him thing about it is he used his arm to score it :negative: :negative:

Participant
    • Total Posts 31237

I didn’t see it mate, just when checking scores seen own goal. Harsh luck that

I got offered 3/1 about my request, will leave it for now as plenty of options up so will take a look later on

darren83
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7622

Nath i was mad last night i went to TV last night shout at lino and said handball handball i pointed to my arm to.Made it worse Anderson score 3mins later

And new tennis season starts at weekend so no idea if you have any bets if do hope be in my sports bets thread 2019

Viewing 17 posts - 477 through 493 (of 756 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.