The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Talking through my pocket-maybe(black day for punting)

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Talking through my pocket-maybe(black day for punting)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GhostofTheFellow
    • Total Posts 410

Hobbs Hill £150 win fell

Ungaro £50 ew fell

Striking article £50 win(probably the worst ride i ve seen this season seem to think he was on the better ground then hits the straight and doesnt need a shower after the race!!!

Not good

LetsGetRacing
    • Total Posts 1147

Striking Article just isn’t that good, GOTF, and was ridiculously short at 11/8…the ride had nothing to do with it.

GhostofTheFellow
    • Total Posts 410

What the hell you talking about he took the horse round the whole of the tyne and wear area and didnt try a lick in the home straight.

Hindsights a great thing LGR but i think the ride had alot to do with it

apracing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3214

Johnson has had just two winners from a multitude of runners in the last fortnight and they started 1/2 and 4/11.

He also announced yesterday that he’s closing down his stable for at least ten days.

May or may not be relevant, but hardly a surprise to see all his runners yesterday beaten.

AP

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

The fact that he was taken wide had nothing to do with his defeat- on the day he was nowhere near good enough. Whether that’s because of lack of ability or the form of the stable remains to be seen, but you coudn’t have Hojo’s horses on your mind for punting at the moment, even supposed bankers like Inglis Drever.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.