The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Tajjree

Home Forums Horse Racing Tajjree

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

A cracking result. Well done to all concerned.

seanboyce
    • Total Posts 255

Congratulations to everyone really well done – that’s perked me right up. Great stuff.<br>

Richard Hoiles
    • Total Posts 197

Echo those sentiments. Well done to all !

PaulB
    • Total Posts 75

Well done to everyone involved would say its a really brilliant feeling. Well Done

Happy JackHappy Jack
    Participant
    • Total Posts 515

Emotional scenes, fantastic result

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3185

Great result all round, congratulations to everyone connected with Tajjree :)

BurroughhillBurroughhill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1638

Tremendous stuff! Congratulations to everyone, long overdue! I shall open a bottle to celebrate tonight. :biggrin: I’m just kicking myself that I didn’t bother to go! Craig would have been proud.

Thanks Sean for the mention too :-)

Alderbrook
    • Total Posts 349

Great scenes.

Hope you all had a few quid on!  :cool:

seabird
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2924

Thanks very much for the mention, Sean!

Colin

Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Ditto – laid that filthy pig Kitchen Sink

Shadow Leader
    • Total Posts 763

A great result for all involved – well done!  I knew the day Taj nearly reared over backwards with me on her that she had a bit of spirit about her, bless her!  

So close to pulling off the each way doub with Teddy [Kahlua] Bear too – on speaking to Kirsty & Grey Desire I gather the same instructions [of "give him one round the hole!!!"] were being yelled at Wolves the same as they were in Gib…..:biggrin:

Good plug there too Sean – fair play!

cormack15cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8783

Very well done to everyone concerned, including trainer and jockey. An extremely well deserved success. Fantastic stuff.

Zoz
    • Total Posts 703

Well done!!! :biggrin:

Grey Desire
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1877

Typical,I don’t set the vid as I thought they would just show the races and would show the replays of the other meets in between races.<br>I can watch the replay in the morning so no worries,but it would have been nice to hear Sean’s comments.

As SL has intimated it was a very emotional day for all.<br>To finally have that winner is a real buzz and yes it was a poor race but she could have more to offer.<br>We’ve yet to see her have a real crack on turf yet and on a straight track as well so who knows?

I’m just so pleased for everyone involved in the syndicate and for Kirsty and Brian (yet again Kirsty has managed to find a bargain as Taj only cost 800 guineas unraced from Darley).

It is safe to say I was a little bit too voiciferous in the closing stages and I hope the ears of those surrounding me will recover in time.

Most importantly we have managed to win a race for Craig and I’m sure he will have been looking down at us all with a huge great big smile on his face.<br>

Racing Daily
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1364

A pleasing result.  Well done to all concerned.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.