Supreme novices hurdle 2017

Home Forums Archive Topics Cheltenham 2017 Supreme novices hurdle 2017

This topic contains 614 replies, has 63 voices, and was last updated by  ham 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 615 total)
  • Author

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

As expected
    Melon ruby
    Bunk off early townend
    Cilaos emery David mullins
    Crack mome Danny mullins

Funkmaster Flex
    Participant
    • Total Posts 97

No surprise but good to get it confirmed with all the rumours going around.

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5650

Worth remembering that you can have up to £20 on with Skybet here and get it back as a free bet if it loses

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

Vautour
    Vautour
    Participant
    • Total Posts 594

Worth remembering that you can have up to £20 on with Skybet here and get it back as a free bet if it loses

Yep; that’s a fantastic offer. Gives more incentive to back an outsider. I threw it on Cilaos Emery.

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

Yep; that’s a fantastic offer. Gives more incentive to back an outsider. I threw it on Cilaos Emery.

If you can get on.
    I don’t qualify for any promotions with skybet . Checked on live chat as i thought this maybe an exception. But this one not available too.

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5650

Well, Rocky, you know the score…you need to stop winning! Not allowed! :)

Never argue with a fool. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience, then onlookers might not be able to tell the difference. https://lazybet.com/

rocky91
    Participant
    • Total Posts 444

Haha.
    They were quite happy to take a bet a few years ago when I knew little about the game
    I think at festivals and big meetings they should put restrictions to one side as a goodwill gesture. There’s plenty of liquidity in the market.

Zarkava
    Zarkava
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4708

Glaring declared! :yahoo:

thejudge1
    thejudge1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2254

As expected
    Melon ruby
    Bunk off early townend
    Cilaos emery David mullins
    Crack mome Danny mullins

where does it say this? mullins horses no jockeys on the racecards i’m seeing :scratch:

Gingertipster
    Gingertipster
    Participant
    • Total Posts 25883

Thanks for reminding me about that Rocky. :good:

value is everything
    thejudge1
    thejudge1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2254

Wikipedia has already decided that tomorrow’s race is done and dusted https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Novices'_Hurdle

BigG
    BigG
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5669

Thanks Joe, I’ll be taking advantage of that. It might also be worth noting
    that Boylesports are offering money back if your horse falls at the 1st or last
    and also if it finishes 2nd or 3rd to the SP favourite. I think the last part
    applies to bets struck within 24 hours of the race. I believe that’s for all
    races at Cheltenham, and to a £20 stake, but check the small print for yourselves.

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 7685

I just want Labaik to agree to start; is it too much to ask of him?#littlemonkey

ham
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2202

I just want Labaik to agree to start; is it too much to ask of him?#littlemonkey

someone from the yard today said if he starts hes got a big chance, has a massive engine, probably one to watch in running if he takes off

steeplechasing
    steeplechasing
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5650

I believe Coral are refunding as free bet on refuse to starts

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 615 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.