The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sunday 11th March

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Sunday 11th March

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SELECTTIPS
    • Total Posts 221

Market Rasen.<br>14:20 MENDO +4<br>14:50 RUNTHATPASTMEAGAIN +3<br>15:50 KERCABELLAC +2<br>16:20 XELLANCE +1<br>16:50 DANCE THE MAMBO +1<br>Warwick.<br>14:10 NICK’S CHOICE +1<br>14:40 BEST ACTOR +1<br>15:10 ALFADORA +5<br>15:40 CINNAMON LINE +3<br>17:10 CRACKING CLICHÉ +2<br>Naas.<br>14:30 MANSONY +1

Today’s Total Recommended Stakes = 24 points

Saturday’s List gave 10 winners from 23 selections (1n.r), a strike rate of 45%.<br>Highest s.p: 6/1<br>Lowest s.p: 2/11<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: + 4.49<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: + 12.40<br>March’s Stats.<br>39 winners from 135 selections (5n.r), a strike rate of 30%<br>Highest s.p: 12/1<br>Lowest s.p: 2/11<br>Level Stakes Profit/Loss: – 13.83<br>Recommended Profit/Loss: – 47.25

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

2:50 Market Rasen – 18 runners but only a few have a realistic chance of winning. John Forbes may struggle to win under a double penalty for his last 2 wins and First Feerie has to carry a penalty for winning a slowly run race at Ascot. I like the chances of Valiant Shadow from the in form yard of Mrs A Thorpe. Won well at this course recently. The favorite beat my selection last time he ran but that was on heavier ground. Backed e/way at 8/1.

moolarman
    • Total Posts 60

Good Morning all,

My tip for Warwick today –

4-10pm Warick – Herecomesstanley EW

I have 5 more on my Blog page –

Moolarmania

Have a great Sunday<br>Moolarman

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

I like two today, both at around 6/1…

3:40 warwick – VICTORY GUNNER<br>With Like A Bee not shaping like a proper stayer and the Lee yard (responsible for Cinnamon Line) going cold in recent weeks, this looks an open race. VG looks well enough handicapped, suited by conditions and in some sort of form and 6/1 looks a generous assessment. Of the remainder, Bannister Lane might go well but has far too many of his own ideas, whilst Coursing Run (won this event the last twice) is plenty short enough.

3:50 market rasen – KERCABELLEC<br>Ran well last time, clearly no star but with the stable experiencing a good patch of form and a low weight to carry and two course wins, this looks to be the most solid selection in a weakish looking race. Carrying a big weight could be a massive handicap on this ground, so Golden Oak is the most interesting rival, even if his last time out win was virtually worthless in terms of form.

SwallowCottage
    • Total Posts 1008

Nice 6/1 win NV with Kercabellec. Another great ride by Tony…..and I thought you only backed winners on the AW;)  

non vintage
    • Total Posts 1268

Thanks Swallow, and a good pick yourself with Valiant Shadow. When she’s in form, Alison Thorpe doesn’t half bang them in!!!

FlatSeasonLover
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2067

Nick pick Non-vintage; I cahnged my mind in that race and went for Golden Oak instead:(

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.