The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Stan Joke

Home Forums Horse Racing Stan Joke

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mounty
    • Total Posts 455

Just asked for £1 each-way Moorlands Again…they laid me 75p each-way. Is there any point in their inclusion in the Pricewise table? By the way I’m selling I-Pods for 16 pence each at <!– w –>http://www.bad-luck-the-last-16-pence-IPOD-jus … ey’re-now-<!– w –>£500.co.uk

(Edited by Mounty at 8:06 am on Dec. 2, 2006)

betlargebetlarge
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2663

Mounty

What’s an ipod?

Is it like a wireless?  Can one listen to the Light Programme on it?  Or the home service?

Or is it more like a record player?

I’m confused.

Mike

Shadow Leader
    • Total Posts 763

I tried backing Cornish Rebel @ 40/1 with them for the Gold Cup before the Hennessy and was told I could have a max bet of £10 each way.  On rucking with their call centre manager I was told "I’m perfectly happy we’ve offered you the right bet – strictly going by your tag we only have to offer you £5 each way……"   :o

I’ve also had several of their horse traders tell me whilst out and about that they’re going to carve my account even more than it is already as I’m "winning too much from them" – I’m not!  If I’m a major winning punter with them, going on my figures, I hate to think how many millions their "good" punters are dropping!!!! :biggrin:

Seagull
    • Total Posts 1708

Bet £3.65 are no better.

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

VC Bet let me have £9 e/w on a 66/1 shot and my account was about £20 up!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.