The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

STAKING PLANS.

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems STAKING PLANS.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Just thought i would start a new thread, just to ask a few of you experts as to whats the best staking plan, if there is one or is level stakes betting about the best way to test any sought of system properlly?<br>Is increased staking good or bad,or is retrievel staking the kiss of death. i ve read variouse books and a lot are contradictory regarding stop at a winner, some say stop at a winner will catch you out in the long term, whats the forum members views regarding this subject?

Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

MrE
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2150

Hi Daz, I missed this thread mate, sorry. I’ve just replied to staking in Dave Jays "Retirement" thread, if you want to carry it on I’ll help if I can…. :biggrin:

MrE

darrell
    • Total Posts 651

Hi Mr.E.<br>Thanks for your replie, what im after is a general view regarding staking plans, and how different members use such staking to make thier betting pay.<br>Different people use different ways to achieve there gains and also one staking plan will suite one system and not another.Hope members will replie on thier views ,as where all here to try and help each other achieve the same thing.

<br>Regards.<br>Daz.:cheesy:

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

darrell, <br>I’m going to reply to this thread on the retirement thread, as MrE has put up a great reply to Matron’s comments about staking! And would like to continue his line of reasoning.<br>Cheers,<br>Dave.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.