The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Snap……..!!

Home Forums Tipping and Research Systems Snap……..!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22625

I’m looking at finding so called 2 horse races when the top two in the market look to have the clear advantage or hopes of winning than the rest of the field and playing them in doubles if at the right prices. So we’ve got 4 horses, 2 in race 1 and 2 in race 2 giving 4 doubles in total. So if 2 win at evens were only breaking even so I think we are going to need odds a bit higher at about 2/1 or so and with losing runs to consider aswell I’m not sure if that will be good enough, any advice on the maths welcome. I’ll go though the process of arriving at selections tomorrow.

Finally a very well done to all that voted our Billion for Poster of the year, didn’t he do well? If your up early Saturday morning tune into the morning line on c4 as Billion will be guest appearing on the show explaining his systems and frocks. I’ve also noticed that Bill’s odds for sports personality of the year have come in to 66/1 good luck with that one Bill and to top it off him and Matron will be performing that thing they do after lights outs on none other than the royal variety show, brilliant, watch that if you dare, I’m still having nightmares after hearing those noises and accidentally turning on the light and catching them celebrating Bill’s triumph.

Member since March 2008
    Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22625

So here is the selection process as at the moment may need editing but we start here and work with it.

Racing Post.
    Find the selection box for each meeting and note the runners where only 2 horses are named and jot down the number of times they have been named.
    Today we are left with……..in order of closest numbers.

1.30 Newbury – All the Aces 8, Destoyer Deployed 5
    12.35 Warwick – Terra Blue 9, Lombardy Boy 2
    3.05 Newbury – Fingal Bay 12, Double Ross 1

Next we pop over to oddschecker and play snap, at the moment we are looking for the selections to be 1 + 2 in the market and better than evens.

Today – 3 odds on chances and Lombardy Boy back in third in the market so no bets, boy I hate snap….!!! :lol:

Member since March 2008
    billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

This sound very interesting

Nathan

and I wish it every success and will be watching the progress and if it does well I could be shaking a few 50p’s out of Mrs B’s piggy bank.

Also thanks for posting how the selections are processed because it is when ideas are out in the open it can then generate other suggestions.

:)

P.S. Matron and me could well become the new Jedwood or Ant & Dec, maybe Cannon and Ball or could we be the New Crankies.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Billy's Outback Shack

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

I have had a spot of bother finding the RP Selection Box and eventually got there via the Betting tab.

For those who may not be members (RP) there is also a Selection Box at the Betdaq site via Tip Check at the top of the race card.

Billy's Outback Shack

elcarteroelcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 848

I have had a spot of bother finding the RP Selection Box and eventually got there via the Betting tab.

It must be bloody well hidden ‘cos I can’t find it!

Powered by Peppermint Linux

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

:)

Easy :roll:

The Betdaq way is easier but not quite the same results. I have played about a little and with the help of non runners and where there is just an "odd man out" have gone the the main two.

Those I shall watch out for today are: –

Warwick 1.45 Great Reason//Jetnova

War. 3.50 Swing Bowler

Won 3/1

Foundation Man

2nd

Newbury 2.35 Quotico De Poyans//Rey Nacarado

Won 3/1

*These 3 races had the better prices

Billy's Outback Shack

MatronMatron
    Participant
    • Total Posts 5828

"P.S. Matron and me could well become the new Jedwood or Ant & Dec, maybe Cannon and Ball or could we be the New Crankies."

New Crankies – might, have guessed!

Bill, would be the girl dressed up in the boys school uniform!

Regards
    :cool:

billion
    Participant
    • Total Posts 4379

"P.S. Matron and me could well become the new Jedwood or Ant & Dec, maybe Cannon and Ball or could we be the New Crankies."

New Crankies – might, have guessed!

Bill, would be the girl dressed up in the boys school uniform!

Regards
    :cool:

It sure was

Matron

and recently came out as "swingers" in their day.

So . . .

if you fancy a 3 foot woman dressed as a schoolboy . . . . . . .

:roll: :wink: :lol:

Don’t mention it to Old Windy or he may just get there before you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Billy's Outback Shack

elcarteroelcartero
    Participant
    • Total Posts 848

Elcartero – Happy New Year to you :)

Go to RP Betting Site & Click Horse Racing then scroll down until you find the box re: Horse Racing Tips – click the Tips tab and the link to Selection Boxes will be found at the bottom.

Easy :roll:

Oh yes…got it now…actually it’s just the same as the ‘Selections’ tab under each race on the racecards but useful nevertheless.