The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sizing Tizzard

Home Forums Horse Racing Sizing Tizzard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 32172
    jumpsfan
    Participant
    • Total Posts 109

e

I haven’t been on here for a while but I got to thinking about Thistlecrack , and I’ve been a racing fan for 30 odd years and I’ve never been more impressed with or excited about a NH horse. Recently there’s been the Nicholls trio of superstars of Big Buck’s, Kauto Star and Denman but for sheer presence, jumping ability and the ability to power round at grade 1 racing pace over 3 miles without breaking sweat he’s a pleasure to watch. Can’t wait to see him chasing.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6114

Good luck to the Tizzards. Colin seems to me a bit of a dotty character, but he knows how to get horses fit and happy.

He says Thistlecrack will not make his fencing debut until the ground is soft. I wonder if the horse has been showing some signs of discomfort at home when schooling?

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1200

Has Alan moved all his horses from De Bromhead? As far as i can recall mouse Morris had one last year, de Bromhead had a few and Murphy had a few. Are they all going to tizzard or just Murphy’s ones?

Participant
    • Total Posts 32172

He has received 15 in total but 3 of those have yet to arrive
    I’d imagine from Murphy’s

Blackbeard to conquer the World

Participant
    • Total Posts 533

Great title for this thread Nathan

TheGhostofCruella
    Participant
    • Total Posts 50

Has Alan moved all his horses from De Bromhead? As far as i can recall mouse Morris had one last year, de Bromhead had a few and Murphy had a few. Are they all going to tizzard or just Murphy’s ones?

Alan Potts moved his de Bromhead horses to Colm Murphy recently, and now that Murphy has announced his retirement on financial grounds, these have moved again to Tizzard.

jumpsfan
    Participant
    • Total Posts 109

Oh yeah I forgot , he’s as good on heavy ground as he is on good .

Participant
    • Total Posts 533

Jim Dreaper has Sizing Coal out at Sligo tomorrow, will be bricking it if it loses :yes:

thewexfordman
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1200

Jim dreaper is a class act and brilliant trainer, just doesn’t have the horses at the moment really. Mouse Morris has entered A sizing network and smashing in gowran for weekend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.