The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Should lesbians be aloud to have test tube babies?

Home Forums Lounge Should lesbians be aloud to have test tube babies?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Cosmo Naughty
    • Total Posts 53

There is a natural order to things. Men impregnate women. women give birth. The ideal would be a family unit of parents and offspring. Anything less than ideal must ultimately bring into this scary world a being that is going to develop flaws. Such so called parents will inevitably regret their utter selfishness.

Is that too pompous or what? :D

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

I suppose the real real question should be; ‘should lesbians not be forced to have test tube babies?’

trackside528
    • Total Posts 137

Now I realise this is a tough issue for some, but all i’d like to say is, where does it all end? Will we allow convicted but "reformed" peodiphiles to adopt children?

How is this even comparable?

Whatever your views, to compare lesbians to paedophiles is absolutely absurd, not to mention insulting…

trackside528
    • Total Posts 137

I’ll have to assume you’re fishing…

jilly
    • Total Posts 608

Girls-Aloud-Lesbians? I had no idea.

stevedvg
    • Total Posts 1137

Should lesbians be aloud to have test tube babies?

Hmmm …

Should people who can’t spell basic words be allowed to raise children?

Or should those children be taken into care and raised by well educated gay or lesbian couples?

Steve

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Beat me to it on every point, Steve and Trackside.

I’m sure the lesbian couple in Mrs Column’s immediate family would be thrilled to learn that some plonker on an internet forum thinks them as debauched as convicted violators of children.

I’d far rather that the grammatically-challenged original poster’s wedding veg were introduced to a pair of house-bricks forthwith. "Should be aloud" indeed!!

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

• Total Posts 2390

I’m yet to be convinced that allowing artificial procreation in this manner is in the best interest of the child. Equally, I’m yet to be convinced that to legally deny a child/adult a right to know their genetic parents or a parent is in their best interest.

However, this is a world away from questioning the parenting ability of a lesbian or lesbian couple because of her/their VERY MUCH LEGAL sexuality.

The comparision between a lesbian and a pedophile is comtemptible and I too shall assume you fishing. If not, you really are one thick **** (a crude and offensive word used to refer to a women’s vagina)

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

I too shall assume you fishing. If not, you really are one thick [expletive]

I feel a poll is in the offing.

gc

Adoptive father of two. The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

• Total Posts 1268

Yes, have to agree with my fellow word-monitors:

I have no problems either way, but would prefer them to do it quietly if possible…

• Total Posts 2390

Marb…there’s no such thing as a reformed Pedophile. Any person commiting a sexual offence against a child shall be placed on the Sex Offenders Register for life. As a consequence they shall forego certain rights and protection by law afforded law abiding persons, such as adopting a child.

Your analogy is insulting to the sensibilities of right minded persons.

Participant
    • Total Posts 6966

Any reason why your parameters have been set to lesbians in particular, rather than homosexuals in general?

gc

moehat
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9300

what makes you think that gay people choose to be gay?

dave jay
    • Total Posts 3386

Not a trendy view point marb but one which the majority of the world’s population would be in agreement with, its good to see someone standing shoulder to shoulder with the Africans, Muslims, Catholics and Rednecks .. :D

lollys mate
    • Total Posts 625

For what its worth. I say, anything or anyone should be able to have a baby. Wether they be lesbian, gay man, bi-sexual, bi-focal, con man, or illegal immigrant.

Because, lets face it, the way this world is going, their is an argument for everyone to be a good parent!

• Total Posts 1268

LM,

What about the ‘Dangerously Dense’ brigade? Could it be that there are some people too stupid to have kids?

crizzy
    Participant
    • Total Posts 788

NV there are such people near where I live, they let their children go around drinking, and scratching my bloody car. I was brought up to believe that type of behaviour was anti-social. What worries me more is some of these ‘kids’ are old enough to have their own children who no doubt will go out when they ‘grow up’ and do my next car and the next and the next. It’s a v circle. Who is to blame? Gov’ment, parents , police, schools or all of them.
    As for lesbians, not sure about the baby thing(like watching some of them :lol: ) but I’m sure there are many who would bring their baby up knowing right from wrong and my car would be scratch free… :D

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.