The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Sectional times – early pace

Home Forums Horse Racing Sectional times – early pace

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    the welsh wizard
    • Total Posts 352

All about chateauonline

Handicap Class Joined: 21 Jan 2008
    Total posts: 54
    [0.04% of total / 54.00 posts per day]
    Find all posts by chateauonline
    Interests:

Now that’s what I call hard fractions :D

MikkyMo73
    • Total Posts 1789

Nick,

You’ve just wrote a very good post below about DN’s book and point three is about how DN pokes fun at a certain person because he is an easy target.

Yet I have to say that you are so guilty of exactly the same. How many times have you started a thread about me that has had to be removed – there was the one last week and there was the poll about 3 or 4 months back. And now there is this thread about a new member…..

Maybe it’s all lost on me, I don’t know – but it certainly isn’t in the spirit of TRF to mock other contributors, whether you are being light hearted or not. Yes, people often have fun within a thread, but you seem to take pleasure in starting threads that in my eyes are not that respectful to people (again I refer to the threads you started about me). I mean no disrespect by this post, it’s just simply my opinion.

Mike

graysonscolumn
    Participant
    • Total Posts 6965

Handicap Class Joined: 21 Jan 2008
    Total posts: 54
    [0.04% of total / 54.00 posts per day]
    Find all posts by chateauonline
    Interests:

Now that’s what I call hard fractions :D

A nation shrugs.

In the same way that any band has had its entire life to that point to release its first album, before productivity then plateaus out, what is so unusual about a newbie poster getting off to such a flying start with hundreds upon hundreds of threads hitherto untouched by him- or herself to reply to?

As such I’m not sure there’s any story here, other than to mention en passant that I have been enjoying Chateauonline’s posts (which appear to be measured and fair) very much so far.

gc

The patron saint of lower-grade fare. A gently critical friend of point-to-pointing. Kindness is a political act.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.