The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Scottish Grand National 2021

Home Forums Big Races – Discussion Scottish Grand National 2021

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16445

Seems strange to start a thread on this in January, but Unibet already got a market up. Don’t think there’s ever been a market up before the entries are revealed…..

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ante-post-racing/national-hunt/scottish-grand-national/winner

Seeyouatmidnight is the obvious one for me at 25’s. Impressive winner of The Veterans Final last time, and only up 3lbs. 25’s a big price.

His stablemate The Ferry Master, is also interesting, and Seemorelights is another from the yard, but they’d need to get his mark up.

Palmers Hill of Jonjo’s, could be another but I’d still like to see a bit more from him.

The only other one in my radar is Redford Road. He fits the bill perfectly for me, but a slight concern is how quickly he stopped last time.

Don’t expect this to be a busy thread just now, but thought worth starting, and let people know a markets up.

No bet for now.

He Didnt Like Ground
    Participant
    • Total Posts 941

Vtc I’ll def be interested in anything sandy sends , I was hoping he would bring bellshill but aintree seems to be the plan , I said after he won the kelso national that dino boy looked perfect for a scot Nat , the owners always wants to win here above anything else and he,s a young improving horse , £15000 out of NTD yard was theft , I really hope he can get in

Venture to Cognac
    • Total Posts 16445

Can’t argue with Dino’s Boy at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.