The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 6th May

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 6th May

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

5f 2:30 Thirsk

My losing streak is starting to add up and if I lose with this bet I’ll have no money for a couple of months.

None of the newcomers look anything special, in fact I expect them all to struggle.

Of the three that have raced Feelin Foxy gets a rating of 76 with the weights to Stolts 72+ and Eloquent Roses 72. However, after looking at the videos for each another two times I’m going to go against my ratings and go for Eloquent Rose. It was a decent race it won and there should be plenty more to come. I liked the effort of Stolt as it got back up by a shd after being headed but 9-5 makes things difficult for it and I don’t know whether it has as much scope for improvement as the selection. The ratings may flatter Fractured Foxy who was ultimately well held on debut and was a little outpaced and pushed along throughout. If the front two, who both have a higher topspeed with Eloquent Rose’s being the best, go along at a good clip Fractured Foxy could be left behind. My only bet for Saturday therefore is a max bet on Eloquent Rose.

3pts Eloquent Rose @ 5/2

dale101
    • Total Posts 37

I’ve got every faith in you! ;)

schumi
    • Total Posts 166

i’m going with you both and i’m having a few squid on Ballycassidy, in top form an easy winner last week and has the help of McCoy today. I can’t see anything to touch it.

FanciedHorseLayer
    • Total Posts 2754

Best of Luck Chaps

I think Trainer Emma Lavelle has a couple of decent chances at Uttoxeter today.So will bet them for the PLACE with Betfair.

Gimmeabreak [ 1.45]:£5 @ 3.45

The Bandit [ 4.25]:£5 @ 2.56

• Total Posts 2065

Quote: from FlatSeasonLover on 5:37 pm on May 5, 2006[br]5f 2:30 Thirsk

My losing streak is starting to add up and if I lose with this bet I’ll have no money for a couple of months.

None of the newcomers look anything special, in fact I expect them all to struggle.

Of the three that have raced Feelin Foxy gets a rating of 76 with the weights to Stolts 72+ and Eloquent Roses 72. However, after looking at the videos for each another two times I’m going to go against my ratings and go for Eloquent Rose. It was a decent race it won and there should be plenty more to come. I liked the effort of Stolt as it got back up by a shd after being headed but 9-5 makes things difficult for it and I don’t know whether it has as much scope for improvement as the selection. The ratings may flatter Fractured Foxy who was ultimately well held on debut and was a little outpaced and pushed along throughout. If the front two, who both have a higher topspeed with Eloquent Rose’s being the best, go along at a good clip Fractured Foxy could be left behind. My only bet for Saturday therefore is a max bet on Eloquent Rose.

3pts Eloquent Rose @ 5/2<br>

Won by a short head from the gambled on We”ll Confer

I needed that

Profit 7.5pts

schumi
    • Total Posts 166

Once again you’re right FSL although i was sweating there or a while.Happy to say i lumped on and now i’m on a free weekend, cheers.

• Total Posts 2065

no probs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.