The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Saturday 13 th May

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Saturday 13 th May

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    schumi
    • Total Posts 166

Anseo 4.20 D f/c 2/1<br>Admirals Cruise 2.55 N F/C 3/1<br>Takestan 2.30 L f/c evs<br>Prescatorio 4.30 L f/c 4/1<br>:biggrin: <br>1 winner 4/1 2 non runners and one second<br>

(Edited by schumi at 10:23 pm on May 13, 2006)

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

Stuck this in the wrong date so I’ll repeat here.

Burning Incense 4.50 Lingfield <br>Caught the eye on his reappearance when enjoying no luck at all at Lingfield and again shaped well enough on Southwell turf lsast time, just losing out in a tight finish on the first time he came under serious pressure. That experience will do him good and he goes handicapping off a fair mark. Mannikko is well worth taking on, 6f will probably not be his optimum and I haven’t been fully convinced with his finishing effort this season, it could be greeness but he may be temperamental.

Prairie Sun 2.15 Beverley, won 4 times in May last year and got off the mark this time round at Catterick in the week. Looks a very straightforward task again largely exposed and out of form opponents.

Tarkamara 1.55 Newmarket isn’t going to be 5/2 like forecast in the post but she will take a lot of beating. Her debut form not far off what is usually required to win this contest and there is every reason to expect improvemnt as she looked green and was pushed out only under firm hands and heels. If she gets beat it will probably be by a Royal Ascot type and though there are a couple of stables who could have a newcomer of that potential, particularly Noseda’s I expect experience to win the day.

Will probably have a little on Bonus in the 2.10 Lingfield from what looks a very fair mark. Think there is every reason that Moayed will also run well in that event and is worth a few quid at 20/1 from a declining mark. Think All Ivory is in need of further on this sort of track.<br>

FlatSeasonLoverFlatSeasonLover
    • Total Posts 2065

Ok schumi here is my e/w L15

2:10L Bonus<br>1:55N Dubai’s Fairy<br>2:55N Balkan Knight<br>3:45B Sierra Vista

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

T, Belmont R1, 5/13, 1 Touchdown, any, any <br>T, Belmont R2, 5/13, 7 Halo, any, any <br>T, Belmont R3, 5/13, 1 Mayo, any, any <br>T, Belmont R4, 5/13, 1a That’s A, any, any <br>T, Belmont R5, 5/13, 6 Wild Card, any, any  <br>T, Belmont R6, 5/13, 9 Tough, any, any  <br>T, Belmont R7, 5/13, 4 Mr Rets, any, any  

Good Luck!

• Total Posts 2065

Short notice I know

6:15Beverley

2pts Go On Jessica 3.7 nowhere<br>0.5pt e/w Minnie Magician 75 4th

Typical. A lot of money was done at 1.01 in the race.

(Edited by FlatSeasonLover at 6:29 pm on May 13, 2006)

traynor
    • Total Posts 49

T, Belmont R1, 5/13, 1 WON $3.20<br>T, Belmont R4, 5/13, 1a WON $6.20<br>T, Belmont R5, 5/13, [placed] <br>T, Belmont R6, 5/13, 9 WON $3.30<br>The critical issue in exacta wagering is the key selection–the entry that will "race forwardly" and either win or place. In many cases, it is more profitable when the "best" entry places, or the "second best" entry wins.<br>Good Luck!

• Total Posts 2065

Traynor would you explain your system again as i don’t understand it. Is there a single win bet for each race in there somewhere?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.