The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

RYANAIR CHASE 2009

Home Forums Archive Topics RYANAIR CHASE 2009

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 145 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

If My way de solzen returns to his true level of form then look no further for this seasons Ryanair winner currently being nibbled at for the race at 16/1 14/1 and 12/1 on Betfair! My only doubt is that Voy por also looks an ideal
    candidate for the race and i cant see the pair of them racing against each other!

• Total Posts 2440

If My way de solzen returns to his true level of form then look no further for this seasons Ryanair winner currently being nibbled at for the race at 16/1 14/1 and 12/1 on Betfair! My only doubt is that Voy por also looks an ideal
    candidate for the race and i cant see the pair of them racing against each other!

Trust me, they wont.

:)

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

The only worry with My Way De Solzen is that he looks like he’s fallen out of love with racing. Alan King really doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going with him and I’d wait until I’d seen a spark from him first.

• Total Posts 2440

He has been working well and is in good form, however, no-one will be seeing him until after Christmas now anyway.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

All things being equal both horses fit and well. good ground, 21/2m around
    Cheltenham Choc would have a tough choice to make but the classier of the 2 is My way de solzen and class is what separates a tough fighter from
    a winning fighter!

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

All things being equal both horses fit and well. good ground, 21/2m around
    Cheltenham Choc would have a tough choice to make but the classier of the 2 is My way de solzen and class is what separates a tough fighter from
    a winning fighter!

Beg pardon? My Way De Solzen is officially a stone inferior to Voy Por Ustedes.

• Total Posts 2440

I think you’re getting ahead of yourself big time.

I know the plans, and they wont meet, not even close to be honest.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gaz, so you think Voy por will run in the Champion chase then?

• Total Posts 2440

Gaz, so you think Voy por will run in the Champion chase then?

No, i dont think, i know he wont.

:)

Stepping up, now for Voy Por.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gaz, thats the Ryanair then! He surely wont become a Gold Cop horse
    No surely not!

Participant
    • Total Posts 2685

I think you need to explain exactly how you know what the plans are for Alan King’s horses Gareth. Personally, I could never be certain that the two would never meet, especially as the placing of Sir Robert Ogden’s horses is done by Barry Simpson on behalf of the owner and not by the trainer, although you obviously know that.

• Total Posts 2440

Gaz, thats the Ryanair then! He surely wont become a Gold Cop horse
    No surely not!

Voy Por will be going in the King George now.

Alan was very pleased with his run at Aintree and his next race will be the King George at Kempton.

Rory, they will never meet, honestly, not if everything goes to plan this season. My Way was going to be running tomorrow in the Haldon Gold Cup at Exeter, but he wont be seen until after Christmas now.

Alchemist
    Participant
    • Total Posts 232

I’d be surprised personally if MWDS wins another race.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gaz, Even Lucinda Russells Jack Russell knows Voy por is going to run in the King George! I want to know his Cheltehham target 2m 21/2m 31/4m
    give me a clue?

• Total Posts 2440

Gaz, Even Lucinda Russells Jack Russell knows Voy por is going to run in the King George! I want to know his Cheltehham target 2m 21/2m 31/4m
    give me a clue?

There isn’t one at the moment.

Everything depends on how he performs in the King George.

Participant
    • Total Posts 8695

Gaz,Far be it for me to tell you, but my feeling is that Voy por will run in the Ryanair and thats what puts me off backing My way de solzen for the race! i am sure Voy por wont run over 2m again! an easy 3m round kempton is very similar to the tough 21/2m of the Ryanair!

• Total Posts 2184

Alchemist wrote:

I’d be surprised personally if MWDS wins another race.

I wouldn’t be surprised either to be honest. He really looked to have fallen out of love with the game last year. Never really been a great fan of the horse since he beat Golden Cross in the Stayers Hurdle. :x

He never showed the same enthusiasm for jumping last year, like he did in his fabulous Arkle performance, when he looked destined for great things over fences. Happens a lot with French breds as they get older.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.