The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Ruby Rocket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    • Total Posts 295

Totally Agree tdk!

Was at Hamilton this afternoon for what was a very good card. You do not see Godolphin, Dettori & Darley ( was most impressive) up here that often.

Not really sure how good the form will prove to be but all RR could do was win well. It was very blustery and rained hard all day with the going officially changing from good to good to soft and then soft for the last two races. There were a number of horses just not enjoying the conditions at all so maybe Ruby just excelled in the conditions & the track. A lot of money was supposedly for Cartography although it did not go off fav.

It was interesting how some of the older gutsy horses like Dispol Foxtrot & the 10 year old Kylekenny romped in as easy winners in these conditions.

Lingfield
    • Total Posts 919

On the basis of this season’s form there had to be doubts as to whether RR had trained on.<br>She was suited by race conditions at Hamilton.<br>I’d be wary.

davidjohnson
    • Total Posts 4491

I don’t know about all speed, her finishing effort at Haydock in cheekpieces on her penultimate start suggested to me there was a shade of temperament about her too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.