Ribblesdale 2019

Home Forums Archive Topics Royal Ascot 2019 Ribblesdale 2019

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by jackh1092 jackh1092 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1933

I know one or two on this forum like Queen Power (Trip!) She’s been supported a little in the market.

Pink Dogwood seems to be heading to the Pretty Polly so won’t go here.

Mehydaayil as Mark said has returned with cuts, maybe she’ll recover soon enough.

What else will even run here, normally Coolmore have a good number of runners, or a fancied runner, but i can’t see it!?

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

botchy1
    botchy1
    Participant
    • Total Posts 3160

Goddess back on Saturday Jacky Boy :yes:

Watched a few interviews by AOB over the years, but never seen him so lost for words as he was after that defeat on her last run. He was totally shell shocked.It later transpired she was very sick with that virus so they gave her the year off.

jackh1092
    jackh1092
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1933

I knew i had read something about her running soon- for some reason thought it was tonight, and when i didn’t see her running, i thought she was out again!

Goddess; i have to admit, i thought she was one was to put in the “hyped” shelf until she proved otherwise.

Debut was taking, but the 3 behind her have been beat out of sight since + more than once, so i wouldn’t touch her formwise personally. Would be interesting if she bolted up this weeekend, but not a lot of time between races!

Twitter: Jackh1092
    Hindsight is 20/20 so make the most of it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.