The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Return of the Wealth Warning

Home Forums Tipping and Research Daily Lays And Plays Return of the Wealth Warning

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Nathan HughesNathan Hughes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Yes Hein,
    Keep the faith, always, never say goodbye and livin on a prayer are the ones I can remember
    I was playing football over the park when I was 16 and a blonde caught my eye, unlike me to leave a kick about I went over for a chat and found out she was a Bon Jovi fan, I walked her home, she lived the other side of town, it took about an hour. When we got to her house she invited me in and we went to her room to listen to Bon Jovi but before I could even take my coat off her mother burst into the room and kicked me out…🤣

Member since March 2008
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 982

The (so called) Boss would say: “Glory Days”
    I like it that it’s still in your memory Nathan, as I have a similar “elephant head” :bye:

Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Funny how I can remember stuff from years and years ago yet walk out into the kitchen and forget why or what I was going to do… :unsure:
    She came around my house not too long afterwards, we played Sonic the Hedgehog on the Mega Drive in my bedroom, mother and father were out.
    somethings you don’t forget… :rose: :rose:

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Skybet have odds who Ryan Moore will ride in the Derby
    Vatican City looks a decent enough price in a decision that will not be straight forward
    Mogul is odds on with Russian Emperor at 5/4

13/2 Ryan Moore to ride Vatican City £3.00

+£25.00

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Only 2 firms have priced tomorrows Leopardstown race up at present
    but I’m taking an early price as I think it will get smaller (watch it drift now lol)
    I can understand its a tough race but had this horse have had a previous run or if they were all running 1st time out she would be favourite after a hugely promising debut. I think she can improve massively on that.

10/1 RIDENZA Derrinstown Stud Fillies Stakes £2.00 Each Way 1/5 Odds 3 Places

+£21.00

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Peaceful going for the French Oaks
    I think this race will suit her better depending if the jockey is on the ball
    Can’t see Bonne Idee in the betting, perhaps they have taken her out
    anyways Peaceful looks a better play here at the odds than what she was in the Oaks against Love and Frankly Darling

5/1 PEACEFUL French Oaks £6.00

+£15.00

Member since March 2008
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9793

I nearly cashed out my Ante post bet on Peaceful for The Oaks last night Nathan but Paddy Power had slashed her price to 9/2 and I thought she was a definite runner :wacko: I won’t bet Ante post anymore on AOB horses as he pulls them out on a whim of course he doesn’t want Love and Peaceful taking each other on.
    I’ll wait for the day now and have a bigger bet but confident she will win wherever she goes. Best of luck Nathan. :good: Jac

Things turn out best for those who make the best of how things turn out...
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Jac,
    I wouldn’t put it past him to change his mind again tomorrow.. :wacko:

Member since March 2008
    TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9793

Spot on Nathan :good: professional smoke and mirrors man our Aidan B-)

hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 982

Hi you two :bye:
    have you heard anything about plans for Alpine Star?
    I hope Jessi makes the right decision, as this is kind of a cliff horse for me :whistle:

TriptychTriptych
    Participant
    • Total Posts 9793

Nothing definite yet Hein as far as I know so many options for the fillies probably best to wait a while longer. :good: Jac
    Nathan probably knows more than I do.

Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Hein, Alpine Star is planned to be running in the Diane with Stephane Pasquier on board

Member since March 2008
    hein bollowhein bollow
    Participant
    • Total Posts 982

Thank you Nathan, you were the Reliable Man here :-)
    A French rider is always a concern, as he won’t be half as good as Dettori’s empty boots :yes: ,
    but I will keep the faith to Alpine Star :good:

Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Ridenza placed returned £6.00

Everyone likes Ocean Atlantique for the French Derby and I can see why but I don’t see the step up in trip being a problem for Victor Ludorum, in fact I can see him improving for it. All his races have been over a mile and apart from his seasonal reappearance he tends to settle well, a little too well and rather than pulling at the slow french pace he needs a slight nudge here and there just to keep him awake, you’d think he might need pushing along later in the race because of this but instead makes smooth headway, quickly once asked to close the gap. Therefore I think he has the temperament to settle and the change of gear to put him in with a great chance.

9/4 VICTOR LUDORUM Prix du Jockey Club £5.00

+£16.00

Member since March 2008
    Participant
    • Total Posts 22054

Liberty Beach should be favourite here
    some interesting horse she is up against A’Ali is better than his seasonal reappearance but my horse draw 6 should be able to go where ever she likes, I think she’ll be further held up in this with no Battaash in the field.

7/2 LIBERTY BEACH Coral Charge £5.00

+£11.00

Member since March 2008
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.