The home of intelligent horse racing discussion
The home of intelligent horse racing discussion

Remember me

Home Forums Horse Racing Remember me

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Gigginstown Man
    • Total Posts 84

G’day guys. Those of you whoi remember me and my trouble making antics…I’m not causing trouble…I’m in Oz counting down till the melbourne are there any Guranteed British Runners!!!

carvillshill
    Participant
    • Total Posts 2778

Erudite as ever, Giggy Man…<br>Am hoping Yeats makes the gig as he doesn’t look badly treated to me- would imagine no decision will be made until after the Irish leger at the weekend.

Irish Stamp
    • Total Posts 3181

Tips for the Melbourne Cup – get the VB’s in Gigs and also Geordieland :)

Good to see you back.

SirHarryLewis
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1208

Quote: from Gigginstown Man on 8:31 am on Sep. 12, 2006[br]G’day guys. Those of you whoi remember me and my trouble making antics…I’m not causing trouble…I’m in Oz counting down till the melbourne are there any Guranteed British Runners!!!<br>

Hello Giggs… we’ve missed your conspiracy theories.  Hope your well.  

SHL

Gigginstown Man
    • Total Posts 84

Thanks fellows..Hard ta keep up with ye all from here..But i reckon that its very funny someone starting a thread "do jockeys bet" Silly or what. One cool cookie goes chasing this week…..Watch out for him in Listowel

frankmorby
    • Total Posts 23

HI GM, Have you noticed the horse is owned by Giggingstown House Stud(any relatives there?)well its out at Listowel today and will relish the heavy ground.You have been notified!!Good Luck FM

bluechariot
    • Total Posts 569

Frank I bet he wish he were related! Giggingstown is owned by Michael O’Leary the owner of Ryan Air . He won the Gold Cup last march with War of Attrition

frankmorby
    • Total Posts 23

Lets hope he was on!! I was  at 5s on B-fair:-)))

cormack15
    Keymaster
    • Total Posts 8799

Nice one FM – you did warn us but I ignored you!

Gigginstown Man
    • Total Posts 84

i gave it for all to see in my remember me thread…Check it out. I’m no relation. just fewe contacts here n there i was on..

Gigginstown Man
    • Total Posts 84

Here it is for ye guys….hope ye took note…

Grimes
    Participant
    • Total Posts 1891

Apart from Geordieland, other interesting charges are Imperial Stride, who seems top class, and Fabre’s Reefscape, if he runs.

Shadow Leader
    • Total Posts 763

I like Imperial Stride a lot as well – have taken 33/1 with a few different firms.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.